Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, the only K041 3/8s bars out now are 20 and 22".

Yes there are still old bars around but just get a small Husky K095 mount and grind the adjuster holes up so it will oil through them. Easy peasy.

Those are a A041 mount 3/8's Low Pro bars.

I know Mark and I looked on the bay and the shortest I found in 3/8 was 18''.

Scott, did something turn up yet for this? If no, pm me. I have something in mind. Responding from phone now, and may not be able to get back to you until tomorrow.

no not yet,, hoping to maybe find something in the morn at my usual pawn shop

looking for a 14" b&c for a ms180c and one of these.....

attachment.php

looking for the starter recoil assembly and the flywheel shroud, the piece that says 8hp on it. I do have mostly stihl parts and greenbacks for trade.

Thanks!!!!

bump!

Efco 156

I need a rear handle and fuel tank section for my Efco 156.
Took a leap off tractor and cracked in two places. Not much for trade have some green
pictures.

It's ok man, thanks for looking!

Get the numbers off that shroud for the engine and you should be able to find what you're looking for all day long in any number of places...including from the local mower/tractor/weedeater boneyard guy's pile o' goodies out behind his shop. If ya can't? Shoot me the numbers and I'll check a couple of my sources of such things and see what I can come up with for ya.

swap meet

Im looking for a 758g sears filter part # 3171h and cover part # 614a10 old blue saers saw from the late 60's

Trade For Husky Parts or Saws

Shindaiwa 450 - Needs fuel line

Homelite 240 - Needs some one to love it, cause I dont.

Poulan Micro - Needs??? Had it running but needs tuning and possibly carb kit

Stihl 015 - Needs alot

Box of 2 Super2 Homelite - I think there is enough to build two, but I don't care for these saws

PM me for compression readings, more info, and what orange you have.
Ill also take JonnyRed saws, Id like to add one of them to the collection.
Thanks, Matt

Oh yeah, thanks to Scott for the Carb........ Ed for the Bar........and all you other fellas I might be forgetting, oh yeah Bob for the linkage and grommet thingy.

Get the numbers off that shroud for the engine and you should be able to find what you're looking for all day long in any number of places...including from the local mower/tractor/weedeater boneyard guy's pile o' goodies out behind his shop. If ya can't? Shoot me the numbers and I'll check a couple of my sources of such things and see what I can come up with for ya.

Yes I need to take it to a few places and see if I can dig up anything. I will let you know what I find.

Thanks for looking but Eccentric is right I need one off the briggs like this one. Just a little pricey if you ask me.

Briggs Stratton 8HP 190432 Blower Housing Shroud Recoil Rewind 491596 390391 | eBay

He needs a starter and shroud for a Briggs and Stratton 8HP engine. That starter is for a Tecumseh.

Crap, you're right ..... It's Saturday and I'm flat-lining. You got any of the Jameson left? :dizzy:

Yes I need to take it to a few places and see if I can dig up anything. I will let you know what I find.

Thanks for looking but Eccentric is right I need one off the briggs like this one. Just a little pricey if you ask me.

Briggs Stratton 8HP 190432 Blower Housing Shroud Recoil Rewind 491596 390391 | eBay

Make an offer .... asking is free.

Crap, you're right ..... It's Saturday and I'm flat-lining. You got any of the Jameson left? :dizzy:

It just so happens that I do.:cheers:

Needed it today after putting $25 in parts and $120 worth of labor into a $20 saw..........and discovering that it needs more parts...

Make an offer .... asking is free.

That's just what I was thinking.

Last edited:
Back