SwedePro Chainsaw protective pants..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of denim pants back 3 months ago and finally came in !!!
They have alot more weight than a reg. pair of jeens,,but the padding what suprized me...I thought it would have been alot thicker..I always wear safety glasses,,hard hat,,but never thought about chaps or pants..I been always really carefull about handling a saw,,and seen alot of people around this area never wear any kinda protection..Dad teached me alot of things about protecting your upper body,and to try to stay away from a kickback to the legs,,but that was years ago...
I never worn any kinda leg protection before I got on the forum with you all,,never have even gave it a thought till I read of the storys that been told on here,,so gonna wear these and feel alot better now...
Just wonder how many on here have this kinda pants and what you think of them...I put them on awhile ago and feel really comfortable to me,,fit wize,,but now that summer is comin to a close soon,,gonna be hitting the woods with the cooler weather....
I'm so glad I found this sight with you all and learned alot...I hope I never have another kickback like years ago that could have took my head off with the 028 ....With these pants,,,I will feel better now,,but will always keep my guard up too....It just takes a second........

have always wanted try out protective pants... chaps seems to work well for me...

I have the SwedePro chaps with the wrap around the calves. I got them because they came longer than other brands I had looked at the time.

Kevin

I got some Swedepro wrap chaps this week. In case some of you don't know, it says on the label- made in the USA.

Back