SXLAO Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i am just letting you all know im giving you first advantage those that have the sxlao chainsaws i have a piston assembly on ebay let me know what you think if it will sell or not ?

110234355496 is the item #

thanks
calvin

Sure, it'll go, those are hard to find.... if those aftermarket piston suppliers wanted to sell some pistons, they should make a few of those! A lot of saws would come back to life.

It will sell.

The free gift is a +.

The 10 day auction is a big minus.

why is it a minus ? im new to ebay so i was not sure how long to run it for does it have better reaction time for shorter periods

i notice someone else was selling the same thing and that is up to 41.00 already so i take there might be a good chance this may reach that in due time

Last edited:
Sure, it'll go, those are hard to find.... if those aftermarket piston suppliers wanted to sell some pistons, they should make a few of those! A lot of saws would come back to life.

actually thats one of the 4 i have in stock yep i have four of them pistons

not to mention 2 cylinders

Last edited:
I've got a new piston and 2 sets of rings for the SXL in my stash......saving them for a future project. Should bring good $$$ Calvin they're hard to find these days

why is it a minus ? im new to ebay so i was not sure how long to run it for does it have better reaction time for shorter periods

i notice someone else was selling the same thing and that is up to 41.00 already so i take there might be a good chance this may reach that in due time

Since no one else answered your question about the 10 days, I'll take a crack at it based on my experience on ebay.

The most common and heavily bid day is Sunday. By going ten days starting on Sunday you've made your auction end on a Wednesday. With a 10 day auction you go to the bottom of the active auction watch lists in My Ebay and hover just above the store sales listings.

If you are going to run a ten day auction, start it on Thursday. That way it runs through one Sunday and ends on the next.

Matt

Since no one else answered your question about the 10 days, I'll take a crack at it based on my experience on ebay.

The most common and heavily bid day is Sunday. By going ten days starting on Sunday you've made your auction end on a Wednesday. With a 10 day auction you go to the bottom of the active auction watch lists in My Ebay and hover just above the store sales listings.

If you are going to run a ten day auction, start it on Thursday. That way it runs through one Sunday and ends on the next.

Matt

matt i changed it to 7 days now its set for 5 days left and i also changed the price to $ 9.99 and already one bidded so who knows what will happen from here on out

i would not mind getting 100.00 or so before it ends

that would help me alot

big time alot

and with it being worldwide who knows what will happen

i am just letting you all know im giving you first advantage those that have the sxlao chainsaws i have a piston assembly on ebay let me know what you think if it will sell or not ?

110234355496 is the item #

thanks
calvin

How are you giving folks on AS "first Advantage" if it is already on E-bay?

Latest posts

Back