tach

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the DTI tach tech 20k and it works good, but I haven't used any other ones to compare it to.

Best tach? I don't know, but I've had a FastTach for several years and it's been trouble free. I check the calibration against other tachs every year or so and it's still accurate.

I have a Worksconnection installed on mine. I like it but if it hadn't come on the saw I wouldn't have bought it...but now that I have it, I think I would buy another.

Any tach made by Oppama. The PET-302 is my favorite. Lightweight, easy to use & relatively inexpensive. Echo and Husqvarna have their name on them, so you can pick them up from your Echo or Husqvarna dealer. I'm sure you can find them online as well.

those 'tach apps' are funny....l don't know if the new ones are any better but l tried a couple and lets just say l would not rely on one. l always read these tach threads and think oh good oh l'm gonna discover the the 10mm044 of tachs and just end up with a headache and leave not sure what to be sure about. o_O

I have a fast tach but don't really use it much. Works fine just find it easier to use muh earz.

Latest posts

Back