"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My my didn't you guys all get your panties in a bunch. Lol. I'm afraid drama like this is just the tip of the iceberg of what's to come. Far too easy to start and run a Facebook forum these days. Old forums like as and buzz are just gonna cough and gag for a few years till all the sponsors realize the real traffic is elsewhere on the net.

I beg to differ. AS isn't going anywhere, nor are it's sponsors.
I believe it was you complaining about less site traffic not that long ago on a Facebook group. You were pointing at Facebook as the problem then if memory serves. What changed your mind?

You could also feel like a tool if you did anything productive, Gologit. Now that you don't have to destroy the site in a subversive way, you do it openly which I reckon in your twisted way makes you a martyr. Since you are now the self-proclaimed lord of focus, go focus on making me a sandwich.

Rumor, speculation, deceit. Classic Bob Knobbins.

Ha. Yeah, no joke.

Chainsaw and Firewood forums on AS generate far more posts / views than the half dozen or so of youse flagellating yer selves lamenting the recent banishment / self-immolation of the old Ohio Lizard.

1. Chainsaw
    Everyone's favorite. What are your problems? Post'em.
    Discussions:

Other forms of social media have taken some traffic away from the old school forums, but they aren't going to shut them down.

It's quite true - AS is really Chainsawsite. That's just what it evolved into.

I agree. AS isn't going anywhere as long as there are homeowners on here that like saws.

And The Buzz isn't going any where as long as there are homeowners on here.

Wouldn't be the end of the world if they both tanked it (for whatever reason(s), IMO. Especially at moments like this.

You do come on like kinda an *******, though, I gotta say. And the buzz is still turbo gay. Make no mistake about that.

AS will be here long after this weak spell (at least I hope) is over.

Wouldn't be the end of the world if they both tanked it (for whatever reason(s), I'm an EMO. Especially at moments like this.

You do come on like kinda an *******, though, I gotta say. And I'm still turbo gay. Make no mistake about that.

AS will be here long after this weak spell (at least I hope).

What's an, "EMO?"

And ,"Steamroller," has eleven letters. Fix them assterik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back