"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this job pay ? Is a company car and a fuel card included ?

I agree. :laugh:

Hey D......."I have a potty mouth".

Better? :chainsaw:

20100105_cop-writing-ticket_614mz.jpg

Hey D........thanks for putting up with us. I know it ain't been easy. :laugh:
I never expect us to all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. We are all different and that is what makes good conversation. However, when it gets to the point where people are afraid to post because they will get flamed or we just have to pounce on everything when somebody that you really are not the biggest fan of posts, it gets hard to enjoy the site. This is not Buzz, TH or any other. It has it's own dynamic. I never built it so we could all sit around and talk about the same things and agree on the same subjects. I did create it, because at the time, I had a common interest that all of you currently share. I didn't create it so I had to come and baby sit a bunch of grown men... and ladies. :) I have asked guys what is the issues with each other and I am not getting very straight answers. It's more he said she said. I really dislike being the hammer but currently there needs to be one. I hope you all can see my side. There is no need/excuse for poor and ugly behavior from any prospective. I hope in the next week to have new mods in place.

Why are we changing the Dynamic that works by allowing one member to upset the entire group , like I said this morning I am loyal to the site but MDS is right you may see that you will no one to moderate , and it's no he said she said you asked me and I said my beef , like I said I support this site . I love it , I honestly care about the members here some are my friends some I hardly know but it can't go on like this .

Ha , it can't hurt you should and I'd support ya paul . I think that you have always had the best interests of the site on your mind , and your a loyal member , hell I wouldn't even get mad if ya banned me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back