tci magazine article

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anybody get their sept issue of tree care industry mag yet? Just curious as an article I submitted regarding my chip truck modification and refurb job is supposed to be in there and I'm curious how the whole thing with pics turned out.

AP

Just got done reading the article & wanted to come on here to say CONGRATS!! very nice article and an awesome job on the restoration.

I remember seeing the pic`s on here, but....the article gives it way more justice!! awesome arborpro!!!

LXT................

Just got done reading the article & wanted to come on here to say CONGRATS!! very nice article and an awesome job on the restoration.

I remember seeing the pic`s on here, but....the article gives it way more justice!! awesome arborpro!!!

LXT................

thanks for the kind words, doug. I haven't gotten my copy yet and the online issue for sept isn't posted yet so I guess I'll have to wait until next week...

LXT................

lxt, I just looked at the online sept issue of tci and didn't see my article anywhere. Maybe the printed copy is different than what they put online so I'm wondering where in the mag you saw my article?

AP

holy cow - they used every single photo I sent them! I was expecting a one-page writeup...

ap

Congrats! Are you bringing it to the Expo? I know it's a short drive for you and all!

Maybe I should and I could sell the truck as a silent auciton item giving the proceeds to the 'kids of AP' college fund...

Congrats man. Great article. Here I thought I was going to be one of the first to steal your idea.............

Is that hunk of crapp still on the road?:jester:

What are AP Kids?

AP Kids are a small band of upper midwest youngsters who need your generous financial contribution in order to make their aspirations of higher education become a reality. Send me a pm and I'll tell you where to send your non-tax-deductible check. Or, you can donate tools and equipment to help them earn the money for their education.

Your generous donation of a new stihl ms 461 can help make a child's dream come true...

AP

Anybody get their sept issue of tree care industry mag yet? Just curious as an article I submitted regarding my chip truck modification and refurb job is supposed to be in there and I'm curious how the whole thing with pics turned out.

AP

NIce job and congrats. Saw the pics posted awhile back. The article did a lot better job showcasing your time and effort!

I finally read Sept's issue. Nice job on the article and the truck. As soon as I saw the article, I remember your pictures from AS.

Latest posts

Back