Texas Gtg!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mow
It's all that practice from the old bonfire days.

Yep. I miss those "old army" days (Aggie lingo).

WHHHOOOOOOPP!!!!!!!!!!!(aggie verson of 'HELL YEAH!!!')

im going to see if i can get my father to make some desserts, but he likely wont be able to...

i guess im only going to have my 2100 this yr, but thats fine with me...last yr, i had it but it wouldn't run....opposiste thisyr.. rat has 359 but it won't run...hahaha...(no problems rat..just picking on ya....hee hee)

haven't got to tune it yet...hope it'll turn a few heads...this is its true first outing...(i'm going to make a second dawg for it to go on the clutch cover since it looks better, would be free, and the single dawg can be a little difficult at times...)

I've got a DigVid camera. I'll charge the batteries, & see if I can remember how to use it.

I seem to recall something about a lense cap :monkey:.

WHHHOOOOOOPP!!!!!!!!!!!(aggie verson of 'HELL YEAH!!!')

im going to see if i can get my father to make some desserts, but he likely wont be able to...

i guess im only going to have my 2100 this yr, but thats fine with me...last yr, i had it but it wouldn't run....opposiste thisyr.. rat has 359 but it won't run...hahaha...(no problems rat..just picking on ya....hee hee)

haven't got to tune it yet...hope it'll turn a few heads...this is its true first outing...(i'm going to make a second dawg for it to go on the clutch cover since it looks better, would be free, and the single dawg can be a little difficult at times...)

It will be fine for cutting cookies with the single dog,,, should finis the 359 in the next two weeks,,, everthing changed when my Marine got his hot rod,,,
Had to take care of family,,,,I knew You would understand:greenchainsaw: probably gonna get a new set of seals for it and it should go good!!!

Yall have fun at the TX GTG,,, I send some pix of the Bookerdogs PNW Jam!!!!

Awb

I've been considering going to the GTG, and I may get a wild hair to come on down (if I can get everything worked out). Too bad diesel is so stinkin high!!! Could you PM me directions. I'll be coming from Rockwall down I-45. :cheers:

Have fun at the GTG. There's always next year......................

Wife and I are in SA: on our way tomorrow morning. Have enough soft drinks for a crowd that size. Brought along a chest and will get ice in the morning, so it will be cold and ready to go when we get there.

Less one Ba$tard Runaway Rat!!!!

I'll post some good pix of the logging Museum!!!!!!

and my ahhem new Toy!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :cheers: :clap:

You guys be safe!!!!!!! and have fun and post some good milling and timed cut pix!!!!!

I spoke with said ba$tard runaway rat earlier today and he was already up in the PNW with Bookerdog, Gologit, Lakeside and others. I hope he has fun.

So who called the Texas Rangers and scheduled a Rat block at the border? I guess he thought we were kidding about not letting him back in.:D

I spoke with said ba$tard runaway rat earlier today and he was already up in the PNW with Bookerdog, Gologit, Lakeside and others. I hope he has fun.

So who called the Texas Rangers and scheduled a Rat block at the border? I guess he thought we were kidding about not letting him back in.:D

I told them to let him out of here but he can't come back. They said , yes sir.

Latest posts

Back