Thank You!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MnSam

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
In a moment of potential sappy sentimentality, I would just like to say thank you. Thank you from us part time wood cutters/silly question askers/tinkerers/and those who actually Armor All our plastic, to all you patient professionals who take the time to provide information instead of gain it. This site is awesome, and you are awesome.

No I'm not joking. I've spent a lot of hours on here just reading questions and answers and getting info about stuff I never thought about asking. The collectors and those who cut wood for a living have the knowledge and experience that far surpass any dealer or repair shop that are trained at a one or two day seminar.

No I'm not joking. I've spent a lot of hours on here just reading questions and answers and getting info about stuff I never thought about asking. The collectors and those who cut wood for a living have the knowledge and experience that far surpass any dealer or repair shop that are trained at a one or two day seminar.

I agree. There is a little bull but a lot of great info. shared by people that have more passion for chainsaws then any dealer, repair shop tech. or average chainsaw guy in the area I live.

Your welcome.
I to have learned a bit on this site.
And a select few that have really helped
with info and parts locating.

My Thanks

Lee

In a moment of potential sappy sentimentality, I would just like to say thank you. Thank you from us part time wood cutters/silly question askers/tinkerers/and those who actually Armor All our plastic, to all you patient professionals who take the time to provide information instead of gain it. This site is awesome, and you are awesome.

In return MnSam thank you for the post. It makes sitting here reading a joy to know some people appreciate it. I'm not a pro at anything but I've been cutting logs and firewood and working on saws for 40 years. I like to be able to help others out if I can.:cheers:

:agree2: That some dealers know a lot about selling there stuff but not all know the real world working concept of it. Some do don't get me wrong but there are some that don't know crap. Welcome to the site and saw safe.:greenchainsaw:

In return MnSam thank you for the post. It makes sitting here reading a joy to know some people appreciate it. I'm not a pro at anything but I've been cutting logs and firewood and working on saws for 40 years. I like to be able to help others out if I can.:cheers:

:agree2: That some dealers know a lot about selling there stuff but not all know the real world working concept of it. Some do don't get me wrong but there are some that don't know crap. Welcome to the site and saw safe.:greenchainsaw:

Joe,

Whew! Thanks for not calling me out or mentioning my name. :clap: I did kinda feel you pointing at me. :)

This is a great site.

ole joat

Joe,

Whew! Thanks for not calling me out or mentioning my name. :clap: I did kinda feel you pointing at me. :)

This is a great site.

ole joat

Arrrrrgh, thanks for clearing that issue Joat !!! For a moment, I thought he was pointing at me.... on the other hand, I do know something about belgian beers and ....bellydancers....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Arrrrrgh, thanks for clearing that issue Joat !!! For a moment, I thought he was pointing at me.... on the other hand, I do know something about belgian beers and ....bellydancers....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Roland,

I was standing between you and Joe.

Mystery solved,

ole joat

Joe,

This is a great site.

ole joat

glad you manned-up and took the bullet on that one!!! i was almost ready to shut the computer down for a few days and actually go out and run a saw. it has been two weeks now since i have heard the glorious howl of a two-stroke and smelled the aroma of combusted petrol (it's deer season you know!!).

I probably take more from the site than I give, but thank you for taking the time to show appreciation! I'd like to thank the many members that have helped me along the way.

glad you manned-up and took the bullet on that one!!! i was almost ready to shut the computer down for a few days and actually go out and run a saw. it has been two weeks now since i have heard the glorious howl of a two-stroke and smelled the aroma of combusted petrol (it's deer season you know!!).

2 weeks? :dizzy: I use that aroma as cover scent. I do good to go 2 days without at least cranking one. That will probably change when rifle season comes in. Good luck down there nmurph.

Ya'll know Pop was pointing at me, Im just here to bump the old threads, and find all his parts for him.

But AS rocks. Best forum by far in my opinion, the amount of knowledge and the advice you recieve, is awesome.

Yes, this really is a great site with some colorful characters also.
It was a great learning experience coming on this site for me. Lots and lots of info from people who know saws inside out.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back