Thanks a million!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefish

I saw that...
Reaction score
Feeling a lot better today. Cantdog came to my rescue... He is gonna take it apart and see if it really is the crank bearings.
This is a great group of guys and Hopefully I will be able to help someone the way you guys helped me.
The only thing that could make this better would be to get a new saw.Oh wait, I got a brand new 562 xp on the rug in the dining room!!! Things are looking up. Thanks Guys, you talked me in off the ledge last night. Russ

Bout time you hear rule #1.

Pics or it did'nt happen!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Yea this place is a different kind of forum. Everyone is always helping each other out. I have met some good friends here. The only downfall is the CAD. But it's not too bad as long as you learn to hide the saws fro the ole lady.

Bout time you hear rule #1.

Pics or it did'nt happen!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah we are waiting on pictures or it didn't happen

And a other piece of advise and that is run while you still have a chance to get away from here before you Get CAD.

Last edited:
Get that saw off the rug and onto the dining room table, come on man!

Kitchen counter is just lower in rank than the dining room table!

OP.........did you make peace with the misses? :angry: Or is she yet to learn about the 562XP? :msp_w00t: :spam:

Back