Thanks youngster

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

2C903659-22A3-4A08-AA59-B91DD6FDD3C6.jpeg 1D1B41E8-64F1-4DD8-8872-208E17924E98.jpeg Due to some physical limitations there are certain things I know better than to attempt. I wanted one of my Makita 6401 bumped up to a 7900. Knew I couldn’t do it but after corresponding with @Mac&Homelite and bartering a deal he agreed to upgrade my 6401 to 7900. All parts and advice came from @fordf150. A big thanks to both of these men to helping me achieve a true, imho, monster saw. @Mac&Homelite has some video in absolutely horrible conditions if he wants to upload them. There is hope for this country if he is even a small representation of the upcoming generation. Can’t forget @CJ Brown for giving me the “blue flu”. Haven’t run it yet, just came 10 minutes ago and wind chill is sub-zero. Need to mod muffler and throw on the 24” bar for final tuning. Thanks to all.

Here you go guys! It was a little chilly outside at the time of filming, but was it ever worth it. Caught the dang blue flu from running the thing. Also, don't knock me too hard on the tuning. First time I've run one of these saws so I tried to set it conservatively for the break in.

Always pissed me off.... Upside down electrical outlets........

A sparky here, always ground on top. That way if plug comes off the wall and still has enough prong sticking in it’ll ground out instead of shocking you. Again code in most places and 100% in hospitals or nursing homes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A sparky here, always ground on top. That way if plug comes off the wall and still has enough prong sticking in it’ll ground out instead of shocking you. Again code in most places and 100% in hospitals or nursing homes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:numberone:

Here you go guys! It was a little chilly outside at the time of filming, but was it ever worth it. Caught the dang blue flu from running the thing. Also, don't knock me too hard on the tuning. First time I've run one of these saws so I tried to set it conservatively for the break in.

As us old guys say, “Ya dun good.” When he filmed this it was -10.

Back