That's Right!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much did hu$qvarna have to pay to get that link placed there?:)

i don't get the whole :bowdown: j-red thing. its a red husky right? why bother? :monkey:

WHAAAATTTTT? No JReds are in a beautiful class all of their own. Nothing even comes close to them. Everyone has an ugly cousin right? :cheers:

It's Tilton, not Husky, sponsoring the forum

Jjjjjj....Jo....Jon...Jonser....Man...that is hard for a Stihl guy to say:D

My dad had a Jonsered saw when he started cutting firewood. He had that saw for 3-4 years I think...ran almost everyday. Early '80's... I think mom said she thinks he paid $400 for it then...PB...would you have any idea what model that could have been? I think he ran either a 16" or 18" bar on it. They are good saws...unfortunately, there isn't a dealer around here for a hundred miles that I can find to look at one. Thanks!!

Last edited:
WHAAAATTTTT? No JReds are in a beautiful class all of their own. Nothing even comes close to them. Everyone has an ugly cousin right? :cheers:

i guess i could paint some of my saws different colors and then they would be even better saws!

about the cousin thing:
i am the ugly cousin. so i guess i don't have one.:cry:

Although I am not sure if I would want a corporate conglomerate (elux) saw now:(

Jjjjjj....Jo....Jon...Jonser....Man...that is hard for a Stihl guy to say:D

My dad had a Jonsered saw when he started cutting firewood. He had that saw for 3-4 years i think...ran almost everyday. Early '80's... I think mom said she thinks he paid $400 for it then...PB...would you have any idea what model that could hace been? I think he ran either a 16" or 18" bar on it. They are good saws...unfortunately, there isn't a dealer around here for a hundred miles that I can find to look at one. Thanks!!

LOL! Could have been a variety of saws. No clue with out a picture or more details. :cheers:

Man I thought you were THE Jred expert in these parts! Sorry, no pic. But it's all good!:cheers:

Look who is sponsoring the chainsaw forum!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

JRED ALL THE WAY!!!
I just logged on again, I was here a hour ago and did not see that. Hope to see that Jred symbol for a wile! But I do remember Husky was here too for a short time.
All I can say is go Jred:clap:

Last edited:
Back