The 377 arrived

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Picked up a used Shindaiwa 377 off e-bay. Not a matter of need, but a matter of want. Since being impressed with the snappy little 360 I've been looking to pick up a 377 at a decent price. A bit faded on the plastic, but is real clean and though I haven't put it to wood yet, it seems to run fine.

This size saw is actually pretty handy around the place.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You ought to get a couple decals coming - new labels always put the finishing touches on a saw. AND, you can probably still get the classic black and silver.

You'll like the saw - light and handy and STOUT. What size bar and chain are you going with?

Good looking saw....now I know who's bidding against me!!!! I know that the 377 and the 360 are almost the same saw, but, between the 285s, 360, and the 377, I still go for the 360. I'll be waiting to hear your thoughts on this.
P.S. I think the 285s and 377 will show up in the classifieds soon, need to make room for the new toy, just a heads up.

Mike

Last edited:
nice looking saw, I also have a377 and I use it the most because it is light weight and has plenty of #alls. I also have a mint condition 500 and is very powerful. Good luck with it.

500 you say? I'll see your 500 and raise you another.

attachment.php

Not for show...they still get to do some firewood duty. Bars are off for storage. Both have rim and drum set-ups, so no need to worry about finding spur sprockets as they wear out.

Back