The beg for manuals thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topher

Topher

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi all my son has run over his saw (forestry worker) its a Stihl 661 MS. I'm going to attempt to repair it for him using second hand parts, would anyone have the IPL and workshop manual.
Many thanks Chris.

MatKes

MatKes

Hello friends, I would be very thankful if someone could help me with an IPL and service manual for a Stihl MS 170 :)

Drillerman

Drillerman

ArboristSite Lurker
Got a "new" Stihl 050av today, but it needs some attention. Does anyone have a IPL, service manual, or tech notes for it? Or would that be the same as an 051? Thanks in advance!

yiotta

yiotta

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Hey All,
Found and was gifted a Stihl 041 AV in a barn I was helping clean out.
Spark, 150psi compression...that's where I am at. Hoping to pull/clean the carb today.
I now have acquired 3 classics in a year: 024 avs, 032 av and now 041 av. Still fighting 024 after carb kit install....flooding bad...crankcase and muffler...hydrolock. Not sure the carb kit metering parts were correct...and rookie mistake, I didn't inspect vs stock (which were working but machine was hard to start) before installing. I need to be gathering firewood, not referbing old saws... ;^D
Any manuals greatly appreciated.

ray benson
ray benson
ray benson
ray benson
ray benson
ray benson
Hey All,
Found and was gifted a Stihl 041 AV in a barn I was helping clean out.
Spark, 150psi compression...that's where I am at. Hoping to pull/clean the carb today.
I now have acquired 3 classics in a year: 024 avs, 032 av and now 041 av. Still fighting 024 after carb kit install....flooding bad...crankcase and muffler...hydrolock. Not sure the carb kit metering parts were correct...and rookie mistake, I didn't inspect vs stock (which were working but machine was hard to start) before installing. I need to be gathering firewood, not referbing old saws... ;^D
Any manuals greatly appreciated.
Check your inbox

make requests for manuals here
https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/manual-requests-list-link-to-manuals.173/over 1700 pages of requests here
https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/the-beg-for-manuals-thread.68615/page-1791

Status
Not open for further replies.