Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it

hey all, I am new here, and love the idea that there are people out there looking to help others. I got an old 36 from a friend and need the service manual for it, if any has it.
Thanks all.

I found the manual through a local resource, I got lucky, he had it as an electronic file. Thank you to all that did look for one for me.
:givebeer::cheers:

Ipl for mac 1-10

Hi Guys,
Lookin for a manual and ipl for mac 1-10, This is one I can't seem to find

varmit

Looking for stihl and husky manuals I got them

contact me via pm

Last edited:
Hello all

I am looking for any documentation for a Jonsereds M36. I have the acres info, but am hoping for an IPL, Service Manual, and Owners Manual.

As a matter of fact, if you have any of the older Jonsereds Service or Owners Manuals I would like to beg a copy. PM me with what you have.

Please and Thank You.

:cheers:

need help-Stihl MS 250C- need shop manual and IPL

All set now..thanks to all that helped !!

To help me get my saw running.

Thanks

Ken

Last edited:
re saw id and ipl/shop manual

hi there guys have aquired an oleo mac saw -non brake model, it has the numbers 281 on the flywheel side and 350 on the sprocket side , im confused as the 281 tells me its 81cc and the 350 tells me its 50cc [ mike acres site ] but it feels small for a 81cc saw could it be that its been retro fitted with a 281 flywheel cover?? will try and post some photos soon unless some one here has a photo of a early 350 as mine has tillotson carby[made in ireland] 16" oregon bar 3/8 chain, the saw is a one owner saw , so an urgent request for a ipl/shop manual is required to help id the saw as acres has no photo of a non braked version oh! and it runs on 20:1 mix ?? or 40:1 mix regards steve :chainsawguy::rockn::kilt:

Makita DCS 391

Hi again guys, I recently trash-picked a super clean Makita/Dolmar DCS 391. CAD? I fear so. Anyway, I'm looking for SM and IPL to get me going. I'll start a new thread about this find.

stihl 039 IPL, Service Manual required

Hi new here, great site loads of helpfull info, I am in need of a stihl 039 IPL, Service Manual. any help appreicted.
Regards

Danny

Hey, I just bought a 026 pro today. Ive been doing some work on it, but I need a parts list and repair manual.

So, could I get an ipl and service manual for stihl 026 pro please?

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back