Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can some please help me im chasing the service/workshop manual for a stihl ms 660,ms 381 & ms 230 thank you

I never heard of Stihl making a ms381 but i'll send you the other 2.

(hint for new folks, asking for a bunch of manuals might lead to your post being ignored.)

I need some help. I'm looking for a service manual and parts list for a Stihl 025. Could someone help me out?

Need service manual for Poulon Pro PP4620AVHD

Bought this Poulon Pro display model at Home Depot some time ago and the clutch does not seem to be working right. Anyone have a service/repair manual?

Thanks
Joe

Last edited:
Older Jonsered 70E

I'm looking for an IPL for a 70E that shows the flywheel with bolted on plastic cooling fins. The IPL i have shows a single piece flywheel and after looking closer at other parts that is not the saw I'm dealing with. Does any one have info on older 70Es? Thanks in advance.

I need Stihl ipls and shop manuals for 056av, 088, 034, 041av. i am pretty new to this so this is what i have to offer. If you are in need of pretty much any hard to find stihl or many other maker parts i know a spot that just might have it. and they ship. i drive over an hour one way to get parts from them. good old boys that listen to ya and don't try to sell you a new saw. i Also have alot of ipls so i can swap. thanks a ton.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Poulan Counter Vibe 3400

My dad just gave me my grandfather's old Poulan Counter Vibe 3400. It's not running right now and I need a service manual so I can hopefully get it back going, Thanks!!!

I need Stihl ipls and shop manuals for 056av, 088, 034, 041av. i am pretty new to this so this is what i have to offer. If you are in need of pretty much any hard to find stihl or many other maker parts i know a spot that just might have it. and they ship. i drive over an hour one way to get parts from them. good old boys that listen to ya and don't try to sell you a new saw. i Also have alot of ipls so i can swap. thanks a ton.
[email protected]

Done, :cheers:

036 pro

I've been lurking awhile but just joined. I'm looking for 036 IPL and shop manual. Have a problem i'll probably do a seperate post on. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
homelite super mini

i'm looking for Operators Manual for a homelite super mini (50126) and homelite super mini s (i guess it's almost the same)....
thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back