Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 011 AVT

Hi guys, I am a new member. Looking for a service manual. Trying to help a guy out at work! I've got it apart on my bench! Thanks.

Stihl service manual(s)

Hey guys, long time viewer, first time poster.

Looking for service manuals for a Stihl 440 and Stihl 260 (pro). The 440 is the higher priority, but since I’m asking I included the 260.

Really appreciate the great information (and entertainment) on the site.

Thanks in advance.

Stihl 260 and Stihl 046

Hello, I was looking for an IPL and workshop manual for a Stihl MS 260 (Pro) and a IPL/workshop manual for a Stihl 046. Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks

Hey guys, long time viewer, first time poster.

Looking for service manuals for a Stihl 440 and Stihl 260 (pro). The 440 is the higher priority, but since I’m asking I included the 260.

Really appreciate the great information (and entertainment) on the site.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Wisconsin.

Ms362

I have just purchased a new MS362, I would appreciate an IPL and/or Repair manual if anyone would share with me. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Husqvarna 55

My buddy wants to rebuild his 55 and wondered if I could find a manual for parts and service.

So Im asking to you, you got ummm?

Thank you, have a wonderful day, ah salama lakume my brother

Stihl Bar and chain guide or something

For me....I was wanting to know how to get bar numbers and chain numbers for Stihl B/C's.

Is there a parts number book or how to make the numbers work for you book?

Or is there just a book or bars and chain. Or bathroom reading material?

Thanks. From Canada.

Stihl 045 AV

hi guys
wonderful site!
i just picked a 045 AV, i think it is old enough to be the points version, but need a IPL and/or a repair manual. the starter is not working and it appears to be the flywheel with the problem. will post in a differnt section for tips on that...
Aaron

My buddy wants to rebuild his 55 and wondered if I could find a manual for parts and service.

So Im asking to you, you got ummm?

Thank you, have a wonderful day, ah salama lakume my brother

For me....I was wanting to know how to get bar numbers and chain numbers for Stihl B/C's.

Is there a parts number book or how to make the numbers work for you book?

Or is there just a book or bars and chain. Or bathroom reading material?

Thanks. From Canada.

Hello neighbour.

Back