Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys
wonderful site!
i just picked a 045 AV, i think it is old enough to be the points version, but need a IPL and/or a repair manual. the starter is not working and it appears to be the flywheel with the problem. will post in a differnt section for tips on that...
Aaron

Welcome to AS.

Beg for manuals thread

I am looking for an IPL/shop manual for a Stihl 048.I have photo copied IPL's for an 041,010/011 to swap.

Working saws;Stihl's,MS180,032AV,034AV super,038AV super.
Huskys;340.
Echo's;2x 302cs,cs3450.

Stihl 028AV and Stihl MS260

Hi there,

New to this forum I am looking for IPLs and Service Manuals for Stihl 028AV and Stihl MS 260. The 028 does not start too easily and if started at all doesn't idle properly. :confused:

I wonder if somebody could help me, particularly with the workshop manual for the 028AV.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

New to this forum I am looking for IPLs and Service Manuals for Stihl 028AV and Stihl MS 260. The 028 does not start too easily and if started at all doesn't idle properly. :confused:

I wonder if somebody could help me, particularly with the workshop manual for the 028AV.

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome Europe.

hi guys
wonderful site!
i just picked a 045 AV, i think it is old enough to be the points version, but need a IPL and/or a repair manual. the starter is not working and it appears to be the flywheel with the problem. will post in a differnt section for tips on that...
Aaron

crap, i forgot to add if anyone has the above for a 021 i would be most thankful. i also have a old craftsman saw, cant remember the model. i will post a request later once i get the model. this place is so full of usefull information :clap:
Aaron

Homelite XL2

Looking for manual and/or parts list for Homelite XL2 Auto. No UT# visible, and serial number sticker is half missing. Might be a longshot, but thanks for looking.

craftsman

ok, got my craftsman model number now
it is model # 917.353720. unsure if it is a relabeled saw (i think i figured out it is made by roper). i need anything anyone may have.
thanks
aaron

Stihl 024avs and Stihl 036

I need ipl and any repair manuals that may exist. The 024 has a bearing making a bunch of noise and I'd kinda like to have some paperwork that'd give me an idea of what i'm in for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! shiftypop at gmail dot com

I suppose any info on that Stihl 028 would also be very helpful down the road when i get to tackling that project...

MS200t shop manual and IPL?

I have been trying to locate a shop/sevice manual and IPL for the MS200t, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Latest posts

Back