Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Manual

I have the owner's manual for a Sears Craftsman 2.0 saw. I think it was made by Poulan in Shreveport, LA. It's one of the solid magnesium body saws, and one of the toughtest little saws Poulan made. I can email a PDF of the manual to anyone who needs one.
:greenchainsaw:

Hi Trude16 !

I'd like to get your .pdf format of the chainsaw manual. My e-mail address should be on my user's profile.

Thanks!

BEGGING for MS361 IPL/Repair manual file

Just got a brand new Stihl MS361 and would like to have the IPL/repair manual PDF if such a thing exists and someone who has it is feeling ever so kind.

My old Huskie 350 is going to get lonely!

Thanks!

Jim

I emailed Husqvarna about not having access to their chainsaw IPL's and was told -
Illustrated parts lists are only available by request at this time. If you need a parts list for units in the UK, please visit: http://www.husqvarna.co.uk/node2418.aspx to request these documents online. If you need US models, please respond and email this location for part lists. I apologize for the inconvenience.

:jawdrop: :censored: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

036 and 056 IPL and Service Manual???

Hey Folks,

could someone please send me the IPL and Service Manuals for the 036 and 056??? Thanks again!

valleyboy

just inherited my grandfathers mcculloch

on saturday i inherited my grandfahers mcculloch pro 10-10 automatic. i am in need of a manual. any help would be appreciated, thanks.:cheers:

The Echo CS-440 service manual that no one has???

I want to thank jbgorecom for providing an Echo service manual. He took the time to scan it, make it into a pdf file, & email to me, which is a lot more time consuming work than making a few mouse clicks.

:clap:
Chris

hi again

hi guys could use a manual for my newly aquired mcculloch pro 10 - 10 automatic, thanks for the help.:cheers: damit already asked, sorry.

Last edited:
homelite XL UT10695

Would anyone happen to have any manuals for this saw???

Homelite XL UT10695

I have the parts list.

Just a plain (XL)

any help.

thanks peeps

JB

Latest posts

Back