Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deepwoods

deepwoods

The Manual

I have the owner's manual for a Sears Craftsman 2.0 saw. I think it was made by Poulan in Shreveport, LA. It's one of the solid magnesium body saws, and one of the toughtest little saws Poulan made. I can email a PDF of the manual to anyone who needs one.
:greenchainsaw:

Hi Trude16 !

I'd like to get your .pdf format of the chainsaw manual. My e-mail address should be on my user's profile.

Thanks!

Ljute

Ljute

Free Teak
BEGGING for MS361 IPL/Repair manual file

Just got a brand new Stihl MS361 and would like to have the IPL/repair manual PDF if such a thing exists and someone who has it is feeling ever so kind.

My old Huskie 350 is going to get lonely!

Thanks!

Jim

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I emailed Husqvarna about not having access to their chainsaw IPL's and was told -
Illustrated parts lists are only available by request at this time. If you need a parts list for units in the UK, please visit: http://www.husqvarna.co.uk/node2418.aspx to request these documents online. If you need US models, please respond and email this location for part lists. I apologize for the inconvenience.

:jawdrop: :censored: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
The Echo CS-440 service manual that no one has???

I want to thank jbgorecom for providing an Echo service manual. He took the time to scan it, make it into a pdf file, & email to me, which is a lot more time consuming work than making a few mouse clicks.

:clap:
Chris