Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repair manual needed for 335xpt

I just picked up a non running saw on ebay before reading all the mixed opinions of the saw on here. I am lucky somtimes so maybe this will be one of the better ones.:greenchainsaw: Wish me luck and thanks for the help.

I could really use any info at all for a Stihl 041AV - user manual, parts list, diagrams, workshop manuals - would be very much appreciated by a Stihl newbie!

Cheers,

Patrick.

Oregon Mini Chain Grinder Manual?

Looking for a manual for an Oregon Mini Bench mounted sharpener... I have a similar grinder made by Nielsen and I think the setup might be the same... From what I can find, the model number of the Oregon grinder that I would like a manual for is #108181.

Thanks!

IPL and/or Service Manual for MS290

Long-time reader, first real post. I can't get over the wealth of knowledge on this board. I've spent hours and hours reading here.

Hopefully, I'm not too late to get on the "service manual request" train.

Thanks

Hey all, new to the site - i'm looking for dissasembly / parts manuals for 009L EQ and 028AV EQ. Much appreciated! -z

To complete the trilogy I could really use a "user's manual" for a Stihl 041AV (points ignition), if anyone has access to one...

Cheers and beers,:cheers:

Patrick.

Edit - I have the IPL and service manual, thanks to you people!:clap:

Last edited:
homelite 150 automatic manuals

Looking for any manuals for a homelite 150 automatic. I already have the IPL. Looking for any other manuals.

any help

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

jbgorecom:clap: :clap:

To complete the trilogy I could really use a "user's manual" for a Stihl 041AV (points ignition), if anyone has access to one...

In case you don't get any replies... The owners manuals are available from the Stihl website. They'll even mail you a copy free of charge. I had them send me manuals for 3 of my saws.. They're photo copies, but better than nothing.

Latest posts

Back