Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPL or Repair Manual for 023

I had to reassemble (with new parts) my crushed 023. I think I put it together correctly it ran but started leaking fuel through the airfilter. I could use a IPL to enure I assemble the carb correctly or a Manual to trouble shoot. [email protected]

Much appreciated.

Mike

Last edited:
I have the Husqvarna manual that covers a big range of the 2xx serises saws and others but im after a 262xp manual for the torque figures for re-fitting the cylinder.

I have the Husqvarna manual that covers a big range of the 2xx serises saws and others but im after a 262xp manual for the torque figures for re-fitting the cylinder.

I looked for ya but I got nuttin. I must have the same big manual and I couldn't find any torque specs at all.

I have the 262XP owners manual and it has zip in it too.

I wouldn't sweat it, I just torque em till my elbow clicks.:)

I looked for ya but I got nuttin. I must have the same big manual and I couldn't find any torque specs at all.

I have the 262XP owners manual and it has zip in it too.

I wouldn't sweat it, I just torque em till my elbow clicks.:)

Just bought a 3/8" torque wrench other wise it would be guestimate time!

Guys, it is in that manual. Look on page 31 - it is listed right beside the cylinder bolt picture (all torques in that manual show up as Nm numbers beside the item to be torqued).

That 9 refers to the Newton Meters (Nm) of torque required (6.6 ft lbs or 79.6 in lbs).

Last edited:
Guys, it is in that manual. Look on page 31 - it is listed right beside the cylinder bolt picture (all torques in that manual show up as Nm numbers beside the item to be torqued).

That 9 refers to the Newton Meters (Nm) of torque required (6.6 ft lbs or 79.6 in lbs).

Mine must have self tightened then! I needed a 8" bar to undo them and broke a ball ended allen key in the prossess!

Stihl 028 AV Woodsboss

I have the IPL, but I need the service and parts manuals for a a 028 AV Wood boss.

Last edited:

Found it now Cheers!

Stihl

I am looking for Stihl's "Standard Repairs, Troublshooting" handbook. Much obliged to you for sending me a PM if anyone has it. Thank you and have a blessed day.:)

Stihl 028 wb

Hi,

I am looking for the shop manual for a 028 wb. I scanned through this post and did not see any links, so if someone has one, please pm me.

Much appreciated
Bruce.

Latest posts

Back