Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a Classic 020AV and really need Manuals.

Yup, just bought a classic Stihl 020AV. Two things -- first, how can I determine age of this old beauty. Second, can somebody please point me toward quality, preferably free, Owner's/Operator's Manual AND Shop/Repair Manuals? Thank you.

FLB3

Yup, just bought a classic Stihl 020AV. Two things -- first, how can I determine age of this old beauty. Second, can somebody please point me toward quality, preferably free, Owner's/Operator's Manual AND Shop/Repair Manuals? Thank you.

FLB3

Out for Delivery

Please, ohhh, please, I beg you, PLEASE can you get me an IPL and wsm for ms290, and a wsm for an 031av (both electronic and points if there are 2), and maybe an 090 wsm and ipl??? Pretty please with nitrous on top...

Please, ohhh, please, I beg you, PLEASE can you get me an IPL and wsm for ms290, and a wsm for an 031av (both electronic and points if there are 2), and maybe an 090 wsm and ipl??? Pretty please with nitrous on top...

Since you asked so nicely......................Out for Delivery

Out for Delivery

Really awesome reply. Thank you for the assist. I couldn't find 020AV manuals anywhere. Even went to local dealer and couldn't score. So, is the manual for the 020-T applicable to the 020-AV??? Handle configuration and body style appears different. If the carb and engine are exactly the same then I'm good to go.

Cheers, FLB3

Really awesome reply. Thank you for the assist. I couldn't find 020AV manuals anywhere. Even went to local dealer and couldn't score. So, is the manual for the 020-T applicable to the 020-AV??? Handle configuration and body style appears different. If the carb and engine are exactly the same then I'm good to go.

Cheers, FLB3

:msp_smile:

I am looking for the following:

- a service or user manual for the Pioneer P62. I have a parts diagram.
- a service manual or parts list for the John Deer CS81.

Thank you !
terry

Back