Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i am looking for a parts Illustrated list and service manual for a stihl 039

Hi i am looking for a parts Illustrated list and service manual for a stihl 039
thanks dave

I'm looking for an IPL, Service Manual, and Operators manual for a 12lb Maul. I have the manuals for the 8lb maul , but I'm unsure whether the information is applicable to the larger maul. TIA

I'm looking for an IPL, Service Manual, and Operators manual for a 12lb Maul. I have the manuals for the 8lb maul , but I'm unsure whether the information is applicable to the larger maul. TIA

I can help with the IPL but the manuals are NLA.

attachment.php

I can help with the IPL but the manuals are NLA.

attachment.php

Mistermaimed,
Thanks so much for responding I really appreciate your willingness to help out a new member here on this fantastic site. It has come to my attention that you also do modifications on wood cutting equipment. That being said, do you think you could do a "woods port" or maybe a "pop up" on one if not both of my mauls. It would really help me get maximum performance out of them without increasing my effort.

Sounds like a winner. Think Brad will like it?:laugh:

How many threads have we OTF'd in the last couple days? You DO realize that you typed "Mooberized" again right Randy?

I did didn't I??? I'm starting to like it. :laugh:

Yeah Jon Off-Topic sure helps a feller loosen up. Think I'll head over and let muh hair down. :D

need parts illustration/diagram for 034 stilh

:smile2:
Whether you require an Operators Manual, Workshop Manual or Illustrated Parts List this is the place for you!

Please list the Manuals you require but no other questions or off topic crap.

Obviously the arboristsite.com Forum does not condone breaking Copyright Laws, but it is up to the individuals involved to stay within the confines of these Laws.

Anyone willing to help the needy, please do not post links to Copyrighted Materials in open Forum.

If this takes off as I hope it will, it may be of benefit to make it "Sticky".

:popcorn:

Normally I don't give new members any flak, as I like seeing new blood here...but...

Telling a buncha veterans to stick to the rules? That's a great way for a new guy to ask for help in his first post....:msp_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back