Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for an 021 Service Manual. I've heard too many stories about rollers, etc and would like to see what I'm getting into stripping this thing down. Thanks, Kenny

I would love to get my hands on a service manual and parts list for the MS290. It's been one fine-runnin' machine so far, but from what I've read on this site it'll probably spit the crank tomorrow and beef me in the marbles with it when it does! :D

Seriously, it would be really handy to have if anybody has a link or would be kind enough to send me a copy:

[email protected]

Check your PMs.

:cheers:

Hi,

I'm trying to locate a workshop manual and usable IPL for a Homelite 33cc saw.
Here in the UK the model No. is CSP3314 but it looks the same as the US 'Ranger' model. I have the user manual but the stuff in that is useless.

If anyone needs a user manual (with v. good IPL and some service info) for the older Solo 600/605/606 (631/632/638) drop me a PM and I'll scan and send it.
This was also re-badged and sold in the UK, late 1970s-80s as the Husqvarna "Husky" model - good name huh!.

Dave.

Just a final bump for a manual/IPL for the Stihl HT75 pole saw.

Can anyone help me out?

Latest posts

Back