Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for service manual 346xp new edition

The Husqvarna CD arrived. I've only spent a little with it, but it seems to provide access to many Husky documents. It's going to take some experimenting to use it efficiently.

Chris J,

Do you know if your CD contains the service manual for the 346xp new edition? I just purchased the 346xp and would like to have the latest service manual for reference and for any potential repairs needed down the road after expiration of the warranty.

I have an older reference manual obtained from the Internet with the following ID numbers on the back cover of the pdf file: 114 01 47-26 2003W12. However, I'm sure that this is not the latest service manual, since it refers to a displacement of 45cc and the new edition 346xp is 50.1cc. Both Husqvarna's site and my operator's manual list the displacement as 50.1cc.

By the way, how did you obtain the Husky CD? Do you need to be a dealer to obtain one?

Does anybody have any service manuals for any Shindaiwas??? See below for needs. Thanks, Mike.

OK, I guess there's a ton of new 026 owners this month. I just joined the club too. So I know this is sounding like a re-run, but I need owners, shop and IPL for that little jewel. Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

service manual 026

Does someone have a service and parts manual for my 026? I have 2 old 20 year old saws that I haven't used for a few years and am having lots of problems with them. I just ordered many new parts from the dealer including oilers, carb diaphrams, ignition coil and they were nice enough to print out a sheet of the breakdown on the oiler assembly.

Thanks much -

Wally

Latest posts

Back