Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would like to find early 066 owners manual for my 066 red light saw.
have book professional timber falling by douglas dent to trade
17309_L.jpg

Jonsered 525

Well here I am again (2nd time). Have only been a member of this site for about a month and after being quite happy with one saw for years, now have five!
I am looking for a workshop manual for a jonsered 525 which I picked up for £30.00 thats about $44.00.
Many thanks
Mike

I am looking for owners manual for a 266XP soon to become a ? as I haven't decided on which kit to get for it. I did the acid wash today and cylinder is pitted. I will probably need IPL's for a 272 so as to order air horn etc. parts. This is the first time to change P&C and first Husky to work on. Any manuals and suggestions GREATLY appreciated. I really appreciate the knowledge that You'al provide for newbs like myself to give us confidence to try something like this. THANKS:clap: :clap:

Pm your email, and I might have something for you also.

Stihl 026

Great site guys! I have been reading topic after topic getting ideas on how to mod my saws. Thanks for all this great information. And now to business.

I need service manuals & ipl for an 026 Stihl and a 41 Husky

I would like Service manuals for

036 Stihl
141 Husky
55 Husky
50 Classic Husky
353 Husky

I know it's a lot to ask for but you guys have inspired me to get the most out of all my saws. Thanks in advance, Brian

[email protected]

Thanx cram and NYHuskyguy for getting me hooked up with all things Husky, you guys are awesome.

Now if there were only some die hard Stihl boys here with manuals for the 026 and 036.... ;)

I have been informed by Dibbs that he is in fact a Stihl boy :D Thanks Dibbs, CRAM and NYHuskyguy, you guys have given me everything I need to know about keeping my saws in one piece. I can't say enough how great this place is.

Last edited:
I am looking for a workshop manual and IPL for a Stihl MS210, an 034 and an 038.

Thanks!
Bill

Latest posts

Back