Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Folks,

I started a new rebuilt project and it's a two man Disston Mercury KB7-B. I am having some difficulty how to dismantle the saw and sure could use some help.

Anyone having :

-an IPL
-service or operationg manual

Also if you know someone who might have the documents, please let me know.
All help is appreciated !
thanks

roland

Hi Folks,

I started a new rebuilt project and it's a two man Disston Mercury KB7-B. I am having some difficulty how to dismantle the saw and sure could use some help.

Anyone having :

-an IPL
-service or operationg manual

Also if you know someone who might have the documents, please let me know.
All help is appreciated !
thanks

roland
Have you tried a bigger hammer? :D

just letting everyone know who has older Homelites such as the buz wiz zip and so on i am putting a parts lists site together for that purpose

im still adding files to the site but i have the site live now if you want to know the url let me know and you can see what you think of it

thanks
calvin

028, 029, 014 manual

I am in need of service manuals for my fleet of Stihl saws. I have an 028, with sheared off crank (what a bad day that was), an 029 running fine (but I know it is waiting to brake something when I am not looking) and I just picked up a 034 power head for $25 on craigs list and would like to go through it before I put it into service.
Any help would be great
TIA

Stihl ms 441 manual please!

im after a 441 manual any one got one please?

BC 1000 XL service manual

does anyone happen to have a manual for a vermeer BC 1000 XL having trouble with the in feed not wanting to reverse and have to check the thing that reads rpm to see if it is any good service manual would be great thanks guys for all you have done for all of us on this site.
Phill

guys i have just bought an 076 should have it by the end of the week.
i will be needing what ever i can get in the way of parts list and or manual .
would appreciate any help .
thanks in advance .

Hi i need a manual and a parts break down for a stihl 044, and also could anyone advise me if you can put a 046 barrel and piston into a 044 body to boost the power?
cheers

660 manual anyone

has anyone got a 660 manual please would be a great help thanks...:chainsaw:

Anybody got a 385xp service manual or IPL??

I am working on a friend's 2000 385xp. It has a bad vac leak, and torn intake boot. I've never split a case on a chainsaw before, so I'd appreciate as much help as i can get........ I have an IPL for a 385 EPA, but the part numbers for the Gasket Set are a little different.... so i am assuming the gaskets are a little different. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I am working on a friend's 2000 385xp. It has a bad vac leak, and torn intake boot. I've never split a case on a chainsaw before, so I'd appreciate as much help as i can get........ I have an IPL for a 385 EPA, but the part numbers for the Gasket Set are a little different.... so i am assuming the gaskets are a little different. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Sounds like a bit of work, but it'll run great when you're done!

:cheers:

Back