Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just acquired a Sears 917.351090. Serial 38123. "Sears Lightweight" on the filter cover. "Sportster" next to the recoil. It seems to at least need a carb cleaning, but perhaps a carb kit. It may be a long shot, but please send all info and documents about this machine. Thank you in advance!

I just acquired a Sears 917.351090. Serial 38123. It seems to at least need a carb cleaning, but perhaps a carb kit. It may be a long shot, but please send all info and documents about this machine. Thank you in advance!
If no one here can help, check out the Sears mower groups on Facebook. There are several on there and they live and breathe Sears mowers and GTs.

Found this project next to a trashcan along with some old metalcase drills.

Anyone got a service manual for a Homelite Textron 105072 XL Automatic Oiling tophandle chainsaw? Thanks in advance!

I just acquired a Sears 917.351090. Serial 38123. "Sears Lightweight" on the filter cover. "Sportster" next to the recoil. It seems to at least need a carb cleaning, but perhaps a carb kit. It may be a long shot, but please send all info and documents about this machine. Thank you in advance!
Not much info on it. Roper built saw. Check your inbox for sears parts direct parts breakdown.

Hi All,
Can someone please flick me the IPLs and Service Manual for the MS441.
Also I assume that there are several of the same generation of saw which share plastic. Does anyone know which other saws in the Stihl range share plastic with the new 441? Had a mate drop a tree on his saw and want to repair. I just want to know how wide I can look for second hand parts.
Maybe if I can check the IPL for the 460 and 440 that may help?

Thanks
Nathan

Hi All,
Can someone please flick me the IPLs and Service Manual for the MS441.
Also I assume that there are several of the same generation of saw which share plastic. Does anyone know which other saws in the Stihl range share plastic with the new 441? Had a mate drop a tree on his saw and want to repair. I just want to know how wide I can look for second hand parts.
Maybe if I can check the IPL for the 460 and 440 that may help?

Thanks
Nathan
Check your Inbox.

Back