Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdeery

sdeery

Hello,
I have an echo cs-330T I have been all over trying to find a manual for. My problem is that there is a nipple on the bottom of the carb with no hose attached to it, honestly can't figure out where it would go to.

Thanks,
sdeery

ray benson
Hello,
I have an echo cs-330T I have been all over trying to find a manual for. My problem is that there is a nipple on the bottom of the carb with no hose attached to it, honestly can't figure out where it would go to.

Thanks,
sdeery
Check your inbox

SteveSr

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hate to sound stupid but can anyone with Med1aC@t tell me how to generate a PDF IPL for a given product? Right now I am looking at the 4180 series and there is no PDF IPL listed as it was with older machines. I am pretty sure that this can be done as I have seen PDF IPLs that look like they were generated directly by Med1aC@t.

Thanks,
Steve

SteveSr

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just hit the print button in mediacat and print it directly to a pdf file. It is possible that you need a small program that gives you a virtual pdf printer. I know pdf creator (availible as freeware on the net), using this it is possible without problems.

Yes, I thought about this using PDFredirect. However, this would require opening and printing each individual page to a separate PDF file and then combining all of the individual page PDFs into a single multi-page PDF. I figured that there HAD to be an easier way than this!

Thanks,
Steve