The best 2 stroke oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already work three jobs. one full time and two part time jobs.
Not my cup of tea and never has been. I prefer working for myself and setting my own hours. Had more than enough of the 9-5 routine. 30 plus years working for a heavy truck dealer ship and repair facility and being under a managers nose all the time.

Not my cup of tea and never has been. I prefer working for myself and setting my own hours. Had more than enough of the 9-5 routine. 30 plus years working for a heavy truck dealer ship and repair facility and being under a managers nose all the time.
My two part time jobs i am the boss and it is only seasonal anyway. Most of my work is done at my full time job inside a climate controlled tractor with all the luxuries on the farm.

Inflation is taxation, and taxation is theft.
Taxation for the purpose of wealth redistribution is indeed theft. Buty taxation to support the legitimate functions of government, ad enumerated in the Constitution and as voted on by the people, is just the cost of living in a civil society instead of in chaos. But such taxation must be equitably applied. I think the FairTax plan would be much better than what we have now. And BTW, inflation is a hidden tax of the most pernicious kind. So is corporate taxation, as corporations do not pay tax; they collect if from their customers; it is buried in the price of their goods and services. For example, if you buy $100 of stuff at Walmart, about $22 of that is hidden corporate tax. You and I are paying for that, not Walmart.

My two part time jobs i am the boss and it is only seasonal anyway. Most of my work is done at my full time job inside a climate controlled tractor with all the luxuries on the farm.
I wish my tractor were climate controlled!

I could use a cab on my Farmall H after dumping all my unused 2 cycle mixed fuel into it that I found out on this site from strangers that it is not the best 2 cycle oil for my 2 cycle equipment that I have been using for 40 years with no problems. But sadly I will enjoy the fresh air (cough).
h.jpg

Inflation is taxation, and taxation is theft.
And the goal of the Federal Reserve is 2% inflation per year. That means the j bankers get 2% richer every year off our backs. Who was in, Wilson who they convinced that a central bank was good? He said something later to the effect of, "what have I done to our country'....... yup.

I could use a cab on my Farmall H after dumping all my unused 2 cycle mixed fuel into it that I found out on this site from strangers that it is not the best 2 cycle oil for my 2 cycle equipment that I have been using for 40 years with no problems. But sadly I will enjoy the fresh air (cough).
View attachment 1106438
If it has worked for 40 years why change and that is a nice farmall.

1948 Farmall H my grandfather bought and still on the family farm. Used mainly for pulling stumps and for fun, using any old gas and premix laying around, filtered and dumped in.

Wife bought Echo Power Blend Gold when when she was in town getting hog feed... from replies here it is better than Stihl Ultra for sure. Gave away the Lubrimatic EZ two cycle oil..... Someone said Stihl in orange is good too. ??
A Farmall H, wide front end was my first real tractor driving job in 1962.... belly mount mower and pull behind crimper, made a lot of alfalfa hay.

Wife bought Echo Power Blend Gold when when she was in town getting hog feed... from replies here it is better than Stihl Ultra for sure. Gave away the Lubrimatic EZ two cycle oil..... Someone said Stihl in orange is good too. ??
A Farmall H, wide front end was my first real tractor driving job in 1962.... belly mount mower and pull behind crimper, made a lot of alfalfa hay.
Echo powerblend and stihl orange both are fine as is used both for years without concern.

1 Gallon of Red Max Synthetic 2 Stroke Oil w/Fuel Stabilizer 50:1 Mix Ratio https://a.co/d/8metMvH

$52 free shipping.

The sad thing is, when I got the case of red armor oil, the red max oil was like $40.00 gallon.
Just got this yesterday. Amazon Prime included FedEx 2 day shipping for free from the seller "Mow The Lawn"

Was expecting the regular 2 stroke RedMax oil (CONVENTIONAL) instead of the MaxPro (synthetic BLEND).
I'm guessing my MaxPro oil date production code is Wed June 1st, 2022 (152nd day of 2022) (so mine was produced ~14 and a half months ago)

Both RedMax oils (conventional and synthetic blend) are rated JASO-FD, but I prefer synthetic over conventional so I guess I lucked out? Or maybe they just listed under the wrong Amazon link, idk. Price at $52 is great for the MaxPro though.

It got me wondering if there are any full synthetic JASO-FD 2-stroke oils. I'll have to look through the list and google the FD options to see if there are any that can be purchased easily in the U.S.

Attachments

• 20230823_104804.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230823_104815.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230823_104759.jpg
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230823_104810.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
Thanks Sean.
Used a gallon of Husq XP prior and that worked good. I don’t make a living with my equipment so I Jack around trying different stuff. I have some of the Supertech synthetic mixed up too. It’s noticeably less viscous than XP. I mix heavy, tune, no problems yet
Just picked up my first 6 pack of Echo Red Armor to try. There are many that swear by the stuff, I have to give it a shot. Don’t think I have ever used red fuel. Lol

Latest posts

Back