The Burning Bush

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MN will normally label them as "salvage" or "duplicate subject to original claims" but if you have owned it long enough you can get a clean title like I did.

Trailer it up to MN and have someone across the border title it for you. Then you just need to retitle it in Iowa. Just a thought.
hmmmmmm................................!

My BIL owns a towing company and he gets impounds re-titled all the time and then sells them off. It is possible to do and not that much work. I am in MN as well.
heres the reason I asked. theres a damn nice crown vic, at a salvage yard,,,and the ins that owned the car,, at the time the yard bought it,,didn't send the title for a bit.........and guess what???? when they did,, they junked it out, so the salvage couldn't resale it. and ill bet about 300.00 would repair it, just front end misc!!! with 58,000 actual!! and loaded!! think it could be titled???

Not sure on that. That's a bit different scenario there. I know in MN once a vehicle has been marked as Salvage you can never get that notation off of it. If it's flagged as junk, I think it's the same deal. I was referring more to a vehicle where the seller doesn't have the title or something along those lines. Then there is a process for getting a "duplicate" title if you will. You might be stuck on your deal there I am afraid.

Not sure on that. That's a bit different scenario there. I know in MN once a vehicle has been marked as Salvage you can never get that notation off of it. If it's flagged as junk, I think it's the same deal. I was referring more to a vehicle where the seller doesn't have the title or something along those lines. Then there is a process for getting a "duplicate" title if you will. You might be stuck on your deal there I am afraid.
I didn't buy it,,but dang sure would like to ....................

Latest posts

Back