the deal of the day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomtrees58

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
just pic up this new saw it was bought 4 years ago got it for $ 200.00 tell did i do good i don't like to get used saws but it did not ever have gas in it tom trees
14o1tlf.jpg

I'd say you did great. I think they go for around 400-425 around here new, off the top of my head. So you got that one, being new, at 50% off.

Yea, I'd say thats a great deal. You can't buy a 170 for that. :givebeer:

well just gas it up 3 pulls and its started up wen i was driving over Thar to look at it i was thinking not to go but wen i looked at it its brand new

theft and 6 new ones did not used them 2 weeks before xmas

My gosh! Man I'm sorry to hear that. They never catch the thieves?

People like that don't seserve tobreathe IMO.

I had my 660 lifted my a close friend awhile back.

I was lucky enough to realize it was gone right after he left and actually caught him in the act of trying to sell it.

I had a thread on here about it awhile back.

I cna't stand thieves. Lowest form of life right behind child molesters IMO.

Well Tom, at first I was a little jealous that you got such a good deal, but now I realize you more than deserve it. Let's hope you catch the bugger!:cheers:

thanks i had to give my 700.000 house to ex wife just getting on my feet and get all my eq taken but like a good tree man i am hanging in thear lol :cheers:

My gosh! Man I'm sorry to hear that. They never catch the thieves?

People like that don't seserve tobreathe IMO.

I had my 660 lifted my a close friend awhile back.

I was lucky enough to realize it was gone right after he left and actually caught him in the act of trying to sell it.

I had a thread on here about it awhile back.

I cna't stand thieves. Lowest form of life right behind child molesters IMO.

thats good i lost from 200 ts to 084s:cry:

Latest posts

Back