The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never met a logger that's been to the Bahamas. At least I didn't think I had. Did you stag off the cuffs on your Bermudas?

Wait. Wait just a min. Na. Never mind.

Owl
Nah, I was the only one there with long pants. Legs as ugly as mine need to be covered up.

Fellow from the woodlot sent me these pictures from last week. Not enough detail for me to tell if he was standing in a bad spot at the time or not. Apparently the stump stood back up at some point. Wish I had been there to help.

20150103_160926.jpg

20150103_162351.jpg

My granddaughters celebrated Christmas this morning. After seven long weeks, we retrieved the little one from the hospital last night.

IMG_5738.jpg

:happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana:Ron

I knew a logger that went to the Bahamas.
He was a short round type of fellow. He came back and made the mistake of wearing Bermuda shorts in public. His knees could not be seen because his boot tops and shorts overlapped. He has been known as Boot Tops ever since!

That's the funniest thing I've ever read at this site! Awesome!

I knew a logger that went to the Bahamas.
He was a short round type of fellow. He came back and made the mistake of wearing Bermuda shorts in public. His knees could not be seen because his boot tops and shorts overlapped. He has been known as Boot Tops ever since!
Beats get'n nicknamed Muffin Top. ;0)

Back