The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only thing good on me right now is my left hand minus the thumb, right eye, and the brain while functioning and making all the correct decisions to continue life, probably should be considered "defective" and left in its glass jar...

I think the only thing good on me right now is my left hand minus the thumb, right eye, and the brain while functioning and making all the correct decisions to continue life, probably should be considered "defective" and left in its glass jar...

Sounds like your listing the best of the worst northman, right there with you.
After being surgically repaired I'm happy to be out doing it. Like you said in another thread, it takes a special kind of stupid.

Yup, just when the ground is ready to go it rains again. I've had 4 days in the last 2-3 weeks that were good to skid. Can't get into my old routine of cut in the morn, skid in the afternoon. I make a lot better production that way. On the bright side I'm cutting a new job this afternoon while waiting for the last one to dry. Always like being in a new woods. Just have to wait for the forester's call for the go ahead. Landowners always like to get paid before we start.

I will be pleased when someone suggests Oregon prepare their 75ck in a manner that is ready to cut.

top plate swoop, side plate stickin out in front of the top plate, and the drags...jeesh, bunch of work and it hasn't even cut yet.

I wonder if they sold a ball of metal and called it square chisel chain I'd still buy it, just a few rivets, a little shaping, it's close to cutting from, quit your #####ins and buy another roll.

Found in the warehouse yesterday. I think to myself, "This seems useful":

temporary_zps214f08bd.jpg

opened it:

temporary_zps001b5eb0.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I just pulled the most colossally bone-headed move in I-don't-even-know-how-long. I severed the coolant line for my heat pump with the weed-whacker. In fairness, I had the whacker back there because there were ferns covering a full quarter of the hear transfer area, which was also why I didn't see the line. Gotta admit, though -- was pretty surprised that those stupid nylon blades could cut copper. All the refrigerant rushed out in about a minute while I stood there cursing my own stupidity. Got a feeling this will be a costly mistake. Ah, well, I doubt I'll make that mistake again.

I just pulled the most colossally bone-headed move in I-don't-even-know-how-long. I severed the coolant line for my heat pump with the weed-whacker. In fairness, I had the whacker back there because there were ferns covering a full quarter of the hear transfer area, which was also why I didn't see the line. Gotta admit, though -- was pretty surprised that those stupid nylon blades could cut copper. All the refrigerant rushed out in about a minute while I stood there cursing my own stupidity. Got a feeling this will be a costly mistake. Ah, well, I doubt I'll make that mistake again.

Nate that's what happens when you don't exhibit forward thinkin'.....:givebeer:

Back