The drunken rednecks speak. . .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rexy - I didn't know you were feeling this way. I can show you where the door is if you need help finding it. :cheers:

OK, I'll play. But everything in here is suposed to be about saws. So CHAINSAW. There, I said it. Now the thread won't get deleted. The whole world can experience it for the wonderful addition it is.

ANOTHER 1 minute of my life wasted........

It's sounding like Fish and Space might be reaching their limit. It's bad enough Andy is gone (others before him too). Fish and Space occupy their own niche though. TheDan and AOD add their own unique personalities too. Hate to lose any of them. I can't follow one post by TreeSpyder to the end, but I know it's gospel (can I get a Amen!).

Let's see, I've been on the forum for about 2 years now, just reached 500 posts. At that rate, I only have 98 years to go until I hit Andy's 25k mark.

Whatever you need me to do to keep you posting Space, et. al., I'll do my best.

It's sounding like Fish and Space might be reaching their limit. It's bad enough Andy is gone (others before him too). Fish and Space occupy their own niche though. TheDan and AOD add their own unique personalities too. Hate to lose any of them. I can't follow one post by TreeSpyder to the end, but I know it's gospel (can I get a Amen!).

Let's see, I've been on the forum for about 2 years now, just reached 500 posts. At that rate, I only have 98 years to go until I hit Andy's 25k mark.

Whatever you need me to do to keep you posting Space, et. al., I'll do my best.

So long as a few of us nibble when he trolls, he'll keep comin' back to the ol' fishin' hole........:chainsaw:

I'm getting tired of the bellyaching threads. Anyone else? :):popcorn:

I see a picture of Space in a small john boat tossing out lures and reeling them in. Then trying a different one.

This happens for a while then DOH! A bite!!! (Its been me before), LOL.

After he gets bored, or the fish gets tired of fighting, he tries a different fishing hole for a while.

I see a picture of Space in a small john boat tossing out lures and reeling them in. Then trying a different one.

After he gets bored, or the fish gets tired of fighting, he tries a different fishing hole for a while.

More likely swim fins and one of those little personal float chairs....

A Grape Nehi balanced atop his belly, and a Zebco 202 with the line all snagged to Gordian hopelessness, while the hapless worm endures halfhearted nibbles from tiny panfish.

attachment.php

You know complaining. There's always something to ##### about, like the weather. Everyone complains about it but nobody does anything about it. I say live and let live, chev ford, vanilla chocalate, and so on and on and on.

Come on Space was it a bad day wearing the orange vest? Seriously what the heck are you trying to do. You seem to never provide any information just try to stir the sh''t pot. Yes that can be etertaining but when are you actually going to provide a useful post???????????????

Bill

Back