The Get Thomas1 Back Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Thomas1 be allowed back?

• Heck Yes !!!!

Votes: 125 91.2%
  • No Freakin Way

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home, I'm supposed to be on vacation for the rest of the year but it ain't looking like it. I've got ducks and deer to whop, a winch and bumper to install on my truck, and do the family thing. Not necessarily in that order but I gots to do it all.
I have been house sitting since leaving Riceboro/ Interstate Paper in October.

Finga Nails on the Chalk Board, but I can't complain: the co is taking care of me.

Merry Christmas Randy.

Get Them All

Whatcha welding? Making your own 545?

We're welding up a plow from the 40's/50's to fit muh tractah. Love some old stuff.

Shipping racks. All 2" heavy wall tubing. About 200 welds per rack. Fun times....

I love welding, when I don't have to do it. When I have to, totally different story. Been spray arcing some of it to speed things up. Thats pretty fun, as long as you don't slow down. Lol.

Shipping racks. All 2" heavy wall tubing. About 200 welds per rack. Fun times....

I love welding, when I don't have to do it. When I have to, totally different story. Been spray arcing some of it to speed things up. Thats pretty fun, as long as you don't slow down. Lol.

Hmmm when I'm arc welding it sprays everywhere. Spray arcing? Haha

What's that about 2 hours worth with a squirt gun?[emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back