The Great WI 50cc Challenge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some feel the same way ...............................About the 346NE........:popcorn::popcorn:

A person asks about a MS260 Stihl and a infamous person beats his chest and coughs up a .................346NE ................:dizzy::dizzy:

Sure does trash a good thread.........

Last edited:
I did that immediately after the saw arrived from the US, as accelleration was sluggish, and it sure helped - but not enough for my liking.
Further fattening attempts later have not helped.

The saw is stock minus spark screen, as is my 346xp.

It is not a problem, and the saw sure is a good one - just not quite up to the hype that some post on here! :cheers:
You did relaease the chainbrake didn't you!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::sword:
Suit yourself - I guess it depends on the type of limbs you have - but I sure wouldn't be content with that!

Limbing actually is the most time consuming cutting that I do in the woods - and also the most fun, when the saw is right!
I do actually agree with you to an extent. I don't use the 5100 for limbing, it is usually used for bucking the smaller stuff by the woodstove.
For dropping and limbing, I use the 7900 with a 28" bar. I can reach farther and don't have to bend over at all. Much easier on my back. Even easier than my 420.:cheers:

I feel the same way ...............................About the 346NE........:popcorn:

A person asks about a MS260 Stihl and a infamous person beats his chest and coughs up a .................346NE ................:

Sure does trash a good thread.........

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::jester::jester:

As usual, you fail to see the point (or at least to admit that you do) - I have never seen a 346xp or MS260 fan turning plain hostile against those that don't agree, but you sure have done that several times against those that doesn't support the 5100S as the best 50cc saw.

What really disappoints me is that you often kick below the belt, way outside the topic of the discussion, in an attempt to discredit people. Most people look streight through you, but of course there a a few :monkey: exceptions......

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::jester::jester:

As usual, you fail to see the point (or at least to admit that you do) - I have never seen a 346xp or MS260 fan turning plain hostile against those that don't agree, but you sure have done that several times against those that doesn't support the 5100S as the best 50cc saw.

What really disappoints me is that you often kick below the belt, way outside the topic of the discussion, in an attempt to discredit people. Most people look streight through you, but of course there a a few :monkey: exceptions......

You must have been looking in the mirror when you said this:greenchainsaw:

I did that immediately after the saw arrived from the US, as accelleration was sluggish, and it sure helped - but not enough for my liking.
Further fattening attempts later have not helped.

The saw is stock minus spark screen, as is my 346xp.

It is not a problem, and the saw sure is a good one - just not quite up to the hype that some post on here! :cheers:
saw ole buddy, you may want to put that screen back cause no more than you run it the dirt dobbers may build a nest in the muffler.
You think its a slow reving turd now, wait untill that happens.

As do most when some beat there chest about the 346NE.....

When I say to run the saws you talk about has nothing to do with your health like you make it out to be .....Its ,go run the saws that you report bad about and give an honest opinion about after you run them........

Nothing below the belt .....Try the saws ,than form an opinion.......Kinda like the opinion's on the 420......Run one!!!! its a great little saw ...

I get out and run all the saws that I can get my hands on ........Its interesting what some call great and you get to try and see for yourself....

I think that for limbing it might be a 435 or 211 in my future ....Lite weight ...:clap::clap:

For some reason, some members seem to get desperate when someone speaks up against the 5100S hype, and try to discuss 50cc saws in a sivil way! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

That behaviour destroys otherwise good threads - but I assume that the purpose is just that - to conseal the facts and the real discussinon in a lot of BS.

Sure it is a good saws, but not quite what some members here say that it is...........

So are you insinuating others here would speak their opinion based on bias and not fact?....If so that's BS....You come across as if everyone doesn't :bowdown: to your opinion, they're are somehow uncivil. :dizzy:......How about jump off your high horse but be careful not to step in that egotism pile on your way down. :censored:

There's many of fine gents here, with opinions also, not just you and your final word.

Has it occurred to you that possibly you got a bit of dud with your 5100?....Mine accelerates just fine and is far from "falling on its face", as you so profoundly claim all 5100s do.....so maybe it's time you get your screwdriver back out and do a little more fine tuning.

Dayummmmmmmmmmm

This thread is like going to cat house with alot of money in ya pocket, it just keeps on giving,hahaha

From what I can see those that have the 5100 and those that have the 346 aren't giving in one single inch on their opinions. That said tant but one thing to do,

attachment.php

Yup someone must bite the dust, who will it be, Rocky or Nutty,LOLOL

Back