The Guy to beat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTABLE RESULTS
STIHL Timbersports® Champion:
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005 & 2006

Lumber Jack World Championships:
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

Great Outdoor Games
(Men’s Endurance Champion):
2000, 2001, 2002, 2004

STIHL Timbedrsports® World Championships: 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing World Championship Christchurch 2006

That is stupid in my opinion. That is like having the Oakland Raiders VS The Tampa Bay Bucs in the Super bowl. It doesn't make sence for the shows to try and get the best. It is lobbying by the other competitors?

That is stupid in my opinion. That is like having the Oakland Raiders VS The Tampa Bay Bucs in the Super bowl. It doesn't make sence for the shows to try and get the best. It is lobbying by the other competitors?

Not sure what your saying here......??????

The crowd always is thrilled to see the best, and I know as a competitor I want to compete againist the best. So it makes perfect sense to me for the shows to invite the best......not turn them away. Especially World class competitors. IMO....There must be some hidden agenda if this is the case!

it depends

um it all depends on haw there cuting i am a axeman from australia not up to stihl series yet but ya well it could be winyard i hered he was cuting prity good in sydnie this year but ya i wouldent coung out bolstared ryan
aparently daney stibes is going over this year he will be hard but probly dosent have the experence in the us events and timber but still he would have to be the top standing block cuter in aus dam good at the others to lorence otool will get harder and harder to beat he is probly one of the smartest when it comes to cuting i dont know mouch about the usa boys but i know there hard

i would say probly winyard but i will put my money on lorence otool

I always try to beat the person who beats me most often, that would be me.
I have beaten myself more than anyone else has beaten me.;)
I guess that makes me the man to beat.:laugh:

Andy

I've never been to one of these championships, but I've seen snippets of the Stihl championship on ESPN.

What competition would be the most fun for a family, exhibiting manual sawing, climbing poles...., not just race saws. I think the family would really enjoy seeing true athletic events (and I'd like to see some chainsaws too). I live in Georgia, but anywhere in the U.S. would be o.k.

Latest posts

Back