The "how much is it worth" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good topic indeed! I recently saw a 2100. Brand new in the box. Never had gas in it, or put together, receipt owner's manual all paper work for 1k, on Craigslist be a neat score. Some people may think it was too much, but not to the right person. Saw a 288xp in the same condition, before the 390's came out it was at Rainbow ag. The guy was selling for current price, and husky said they would still give a 2yr warranty. He was gonna take a hundre off for me, just to sell it. Wish I would have had the money!

also a mall 7

Condition? Running? Bar and chain with it? Got any pics? If you want an idea on how much a saw is worth, we will really need more information than that. Give a description of the saw being as detailed as you can. Or better yet, post some pictures. It could be worth $1 to thousands. BTW, if you want to sell that 895, pm me. I may be interested.

There seems to be lots of questions on this thread with few answers, come on guys lets get this thread rollin! :rock:

On the Partner 5000 plus, I'd say $150 or thereabouts.

View attachment 187710
Condition? Running? Bar and chain with it? Got any pics? If you want an idea on how much a saw is worth, we will really need more information than that. Give a description of the saw being as detailed as you can. Or better yet, post some pictures. It could be worth $1 to thousands. BTW, if you want to sell that 895, pm me. I may be interested.

There seems to be lots of questions on this thread with few answers, come on guys lets get this thread rollin! :rock:

On the Partner 5000 plus, I'd say $150 or thereabouts.

Latest posts

Back