The kindest words I can muster for JMS...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenSVT

Where did all these saws come from?!?
Reaction score
I'll post this over here too, in case the right person(s) haven't seen it yet, and so future customers might.

If enough ruckus is stirred, I'll be glad to do as I have elsewhere, and post messages/pictures. I'll also be adjusting my other thread where I gave premature and undo props.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...because we all know he'll see them.

Knowing your personality type all too well, I honestly hate to provide you with this type of attention. I'm going to take that risk, with the hope that you draw something from these words and attempt to help your own situation.

Jason, you clearly possess talent. I've heard from folks who have contracted your work and been genuinely pleased. I saw your smoothing on the exhaust port of my 046 cylinder, and it was phenomenal.

Integrity, though...

Someone once told me that integrity is "doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." I think that makes perfect sense, and the context is undeniable with the job you offered to do for me.

I won't go into great, boring detail here; because frankly, you know precisely what services and parts you offered for our agreed-upon price. I've posted the important excerpts from our conversation elsewhere to be seen by all, and I would gladly post screenshots just the same, to dispel any myth. The fact is, you did very little of what you promised:

There is no port work in that cylinder. The rubber parts were not replaced. The carburetor was not rebuilt. OEM parts were not used where promised or implied, and installation of certain parts was subpar. The clutch was not replaced. The case was never split, and bearings were not replaced. We never even discussed an oil pump (lost in the lies?). Attention to detail went out the window at the very beginning.

The real shame here is that I'm not the only one with a similar experience. What of the $1500 064? What happened there? To tell folks that was your personal dream saw is a fallacy. No one believes that you put that pile of junk inside a clean case because you were going to use it yourself.

Two cases of applying minimal work to the exterior, so as to cover up poor work and junk parts on the interior. I don't believe in coincidences. Most folks don't, actually. People know your business model now. But why is that your method?

People trusted you...and you stole from them. You took their money and didn't provide anything in exchange. Here's a direct quote of your words from ************************:

"Nobody has ever paid me for something they didn't get,it has never happened."

Horseshit.

You can clearly do good work. You have the capability. I can't believe that you would turn out such shoddy work in the name of maximizing profits? To break promises and contracts is to lose future repeat business.

I also understand that you're attempting to convince people that I'm lying on theconditions of the job I paid you for. Why would you do such a thing, when it's all in writing? When the proof is before us in the form of pictures?

You need help. What kind, I don't know. It's up to you to find it. If relationships can be rebuilt after such breech of integrity, it's on you to fix.

And to think, all of this over a couple of saws and a handful of dollars.

I wish you the best, because that's how it should be.

Seriously? Already two threads about your saw that's getting fixed. Start a thread where he hasn't been banned. Problem with him maybe replying back to you?

Kudos to MMWS for opening consumers eyes. Though he was exposed long ago but misleading videos was mesmerizing. Let the **** show die. If he pops up elsewhere then call the clown out.

Everyone knows he's a hack, other than huskyboy. Lol.

Seriously? Already two threads about your saw that's getting fixed. Start a thread where he hasn't been banned. Problem with him maybe replying back to you?

Kudos to MMWS for opening consumers eyes. Though he was exposed long ago but misleading videos was mesmerizing. Let the **** show die. If he pops up elsewhere then call the clown out.

Everyone knows he's a hack, other than huskyboy. Lol.

On another 'site. Spreading the word is hardly a bad thing. Last I checked, this one typically grabs one of the top spots on Google searches regarding chainsaws. I'd hate for someone to meander in and read that some fool in Missouri is cranking out great saws on the cheap.

This isn't about my saw getting fixed. It's about other folks not getting theirs effed up.

1) The forum you couldn't wait for acceptance.

2) I'm not the welcome mat.

1) That was my next stop.
2) Could've fooled me, what with the flat personality, and my desire to wipe my feet and keep going.

1) When? After he's banned? As of 5:17 today he's not.

2) You should change your user name to BrokenheartedteenagerSVT. That's what your acting like. Many others got effed over. Either they don't know or chalked it up as a experience. Your saw is getting fixed by charity. Call the douchebag out where he can reply and everyone can see. Don't wait till he's banned. Lol

1) When I click over to there. Pretty simple stuff. Should I explain the entire process?
2) Your insults have little substance. I'm quite appreciative of the help I've received from a great group of guys, whom you're clearly banned from joining. You seem to have some emotion mixed up in this.

Don't kid yourself, he may have 'assassinated himself' but the dismantlement of his work is the dismantling of his body.
Some love it.

How do you think it would have gone down if a bunch had these saws done abroad by some builder they never heard of?

Its like William Wallace against the British
They are sealing the deal

At some point the customer should be at fault right? If a builder gets questioned they get piled on by the builder and supporters. Heck guys fixing Strapons mess stroked his ego not long ago and stuck up for him. Correct? Just read a 026 was disappointing and tune was blamed. Same old same old. Ego maniacs.

One guy forked out **** tons of parts and money for basically a race build 064/056 to a pos that don't know **** about race saws . Who's at fault?

Warnings were there.

The customer isn't at fault if promises are made and not kept. If parts were said to be swapped, but they were not, that is certainly not the customer's fault.

It sucks that you got screwed over. Perhaps you should take him to court? Let the law teach him a lesson that cannot be taught by arguing online. We've seen plenty of shady saw builders roll through here that just move on with no repercussions other than their reputation being trashed on the site. I do not understand why nobody will pursue legal action.

As a disinterested third party, I would say Jason's reputation around these parts was dead long before this thread got started. And since he was already driven off/booted off the other site before he moved operations back over here, I doubt his online presence is going to do much for him at any of the tertiary sites since all the same folks are watching those as well.

Sounds as though a lot of his business comes from locals and you aren't going to curb nor bolster those sales on here.

Here is my main contribution to the thread: If someone new to the site wants a reliably ported saw there are several known builders like Carl, Randy, Scott etc as well as a host of other guys who are known to build a mean (and reliable) saw. If someone wants to take a chance outside of the known builders to save a few bucks then they are taking a chance.

Ported saws are fun but they sure cause a lot of drama. If you don't believe me then try explaining the ins and outs of the chainsaw forum world to a non chainsaw person. They will look at you like you are crazy LOL.

Is Moody still porting saws. I heard he was a porting magician he could make them disaper. And there was a guy named Stump Humper guys had to go get saws from. Squarefile may rub some the wrong way but I like him his saws and chains back up his talk and at least he's honest.

Latest posts

Back