• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a fun day Mustang! Being able to pick up a 562 and 362c and rip with both! I actually did go to get a 562xp but no full service dealer in a 100 mile radius!! Couldnt even put one in my hands!!! Even better would be if you 2 had a friend with a 6100 to throw in the mix! Mustang , will we see some videos of yalls cutting day?

We got a few inches of snow on Monday here, too! Is it just me, or do those 362's sound more like a motorcycle than a saw? Albeit a small motorcycle, but a motorcycle none the less...

Yeah get his opinion he might tell you what you wanna hear,obviously nobody has done that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got a few inches of snow on Monday here, too! Is it just me, or do those 362's sound more like a motorcycle than a saw? Albeit a small motorcycle, but a motorcycle none the less...

This sounds like a moto-x -(ignore the grabby chain- it was set up to fell pines and was too aggressive in the two year old oak).

He's referring to Mustang Mike if I'm reading all this correctly.....
Oh ok. The tree in my video on here was pine and the only reason I cut a pine was my Dad had died the day before and the tree was across the road that lead to my Dads burial site. I didnt even know my wife was videoing it but decide to stick it on here anyway.All Im trying to do is learn about my saws and increasing peformance but dang the drama here is getting out of hand? Sorry if I sounded out of line as I respect the experts and knkwledge of all u guys and Im not here to cause or participate in the drama. Sorry if I offended any of u fellows

iam new to this site and should probly keep my mouth shut on this thread, but ive been sitting back reading to long to not say this has been a very entertaining thread the twist and turns, but i wish i had a vid of my pm 700 i think that sounds even closer to a dirt bike. that being said i will now go back into the shadows.

p.s. mastermind i watched a couple of your videos on the youtube, love the laid back attitude, and back round music

[QUOTE="dieselmd26, post: 4782321, member: 121286"p.s. mastermind i watched a couple of your videos on the youtube, love the laid back attitude, and back round music[/QUOTE]

I paddle faster when I hear Randy's type of music. I saw what they did to those boys in Deliverance.

The drama is a part of any online forum. Except one that I'm aware of. That forum is the most respectful of any I've had the pleasure of being a part of.

Of course since this is AS I can't post the name of that forum....... :sucks:

Phorestry Phorum? I know how much you like that place. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back