• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KG, very sorry to hear about your Dad. Went through that a few years ago.

Your saw sounds awesome, and I don't think that post was directed at you.

And, yes, Randy is right, the Ken Jax post was directed at me. Seems there is just something wrong with anything I plan to do. I had ignored it, the Orangemen are just very touchy about Creamsickles, it doesn't bother me.

I know how good the 362 is, and I also know the 562 is very good, and I don't go around knocking people who have them, why should I?

Looking forward to getting out and doing some cutting tomorrow, it has been a while.

Make a video! Id like to see another stock 362c run. Im about ready to beg somebody to at least put me on a waiting list for porting!!lol!

Better get in line :buttkick:

Just kidding . I want to break mine in before I send it out. But it will be done.. Sooner or later. :rock:

What's Rep??????

LMAO

Sawtroll was the #1 rep ho on the site for a long time........then SS.......myself.......DSS........The Wendell.....

Rep was a **** load of fun.

Randy,
I think its priceless that you are a peace keeper with an Avatar of a Monkey with a 1911. just makes me laugh whenever I think of it....the voice of reason is a Chimp packing in a purple T... :)

now keep in mind us Jersey Schmucks are envious of anything that can carry.(.open or concealed. We fear transporting a licensed legal handgun. )

Tree world was the forum that went down. Masterblaster keeps his forum on the down low.

Tree world was sued into extinction. To read more on that do a Google search using: 'Drama from Eric tree buzz' and select the first site that pops up.

Tree buzzz is a place for arbor pros and has also flipped to Xen Foro recently.

Tree house is The M-Blaster's site, and they had a thing there that users were dropped from the site for inactivity. I was dropped from the site some years ago and thought I was banned, but the blaster said it was a system 'feature'. I have not been back there in a long time.

Saw hogs is currently down for some reason. No can find the site: "unable to display web page" error. Vb error? Hmmm...

Phorestry Phorum is still out there as well, but I find it hard to navigate and post on that site. I think they banned MM there.

Saw hogs is currently down for some reason. No can find the site: "unable to display web page" error. Vb error? Hmmm...

From FB:

"Apparently, HostGator is experiencing a major blackout and a lot of sites are down. Word thus far has been that there's major networking issue at one of their data centers in Provo, Utah.

We're not the only ones experiencing this. Kinda sucks, but the internet ain't perfect unfortunately. We may hafta wait it out for a bit to see when things come back online....."

Yes, the perfume there is rather over the top. I am still on there though, but posting anything more than one sentence is too hard. Photos? Forget it. Maybe I will be banned there... along with a half dozen other places I have been banned from. Sigh... trimmed would have banned me from here for stuff I have posted in this thread by now.

Yes, the perfume there is rather over the top. I am still on there though, but posting anything more than one sentence is too hard. Photos? Forget it. Maybe I will be banned there... along with a half dozen other places I have been banned from. Sigh... trimmed would have banned me from here for stuff I have posted in this thread by now.
Bunned.

Latest posts

Back