The Most modded 090 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonUK

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just found this on ebay germany
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stihl-090-Sam...535?pt=Motor_Gartengeräte&hash=item2eb3308eaf

looks like a weird combo either its been polished or painted silver, still really ?

STIHL 090 chainsaw

Custom remodeling, see pictures

Single copy

Collectible

137ccm, 8.5 hp

now use broadband

strong Kompresion from the engine

53cm, chain, NRC, six-piston clutch and pinion also NEW

Private sale, no warranty, etc.

The buyer should min. 100 kg on the scales, that thing is hell

Actually, much too good to work, rather in the showroom so!

Shipping over Germany 15 - €

a mild mod job :hmm3grin2orange:

971106.jpg

I have one thats pretty heavily modified, being unemployed gives me alot of time to spend in the garage with all the machining tools making obselete parts

That is beautiful! I love it, but it isn't the most modded 090. The pic above and Madsen's 10ci are at or near the front of that list.

man oh man if i only had the money.i would buy it in a heart beat and repaint it back to factory and run it a little and take it to local GTG's and let people look at it and not touch it :laugh:.i tell ya it would look really purty on my self in my shop. :msp_biggrin:

I've seen this photo several times, but I never could understand why the starter was made like that.

And where did the flywheel go?

It's an 090 chassis with a bike motor grafted in. That funky looking starter hides a Motoplat ignition and flywheel.

madsens 10 cube. 159cc

you cant afford this one. :D

We may not be able to afford it, but talking to some experienced racers who've gone up against that one, it ain't much of a runner. Hollis Baughman's 084 supposedly smoked the doors off that one.

It's an 090 chassis with a bike motor grafted in. That funky looking starter hides a Motoplat ignition and flywheel.

We may not be able to afford it, but talking to some experienced racers who've gone up against that one, it ain't much of a runner. Hollis Baughman's 084 supposedly smoked the doors off that one.

I don't care if it got smoked or not. Its one sexy 10ci 090. Almost better then looking at some T & A.

Seems like a lot of work for an 090 hotsaw.

Isn't Hollis Baughman the guy who builds killer race chain?

Back