The MS200T alternative?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ergonomics

Hey Jeff, Glad to hear the feedback on the Echo's Is positive. I have one top handle at the moment Stihl MS 192tc. I have been pushing it to its limits really. Are the 355t's modded are they working that well out of the box? If so could be my next saw. Of course the palm rest is a must: big grin! I like new :)

Thanks, Mark

been waiting 4ever that someone will produce one to have a handle that would be not just balanced - but would also have an angled handle that allows the palm, wrist and arm to be as close as can be to the natural angles..

Now I can't wait to hold a 355T..

Jo.

I was joking a bit but honestly you are right. Ergonomics is very important. Less pain more energy= more productivity=more money and time for yourself. If I had the dough I would be out buying one! yes indeed!

I'll take my modded 201s over my 200t's on any given day. If you haven't run one modded your missing out big-time. The mods are relatively easy to do and then u have a little animal hanging off your harness instead of a thought to be POS....Out of the box though, they are gutless. ..but there is a hidden beast in there. .

I run a small operation for 16 years, exclusively echo for climbing saws. One big reason for this is my skinny little arms anything heavier than a 330 is too heavy for me waving it up and down all day. Currently running Husky for 32 inch and longer, but would not hesitate to switch to Stihl (they're same to me). If you're one of those guys put pride into every equipment you use (top notch everything), I salute you because you help to keep my profit higher. Thank you.

Back