the name my saws contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i havent seen anything that would declare a victory yet. i will let this go for a couple of weeks then i will pick out my favorites and let the poll voting begin.

TL's Magic Saws

Terry's House of Saw

Terry's Wood Sports

In Saws We Trust

Sorry is someone already said these as I just skimmed through from my last post.

i wont let her near a saw lol but she claims there all hers. you know how women are.whats hers is hers and what is mine is hers.

Screamin Demons by Terry
Logger's Dream Saws
Trench Diggers (I cut alot of dirt) :D
Woods Ported Chainsaws
B.C.O.W.A. Saws ( big can of whoop, well you know, you had plenty to spare at the buildoff :) )
Greased Skid's Saws
Clearcutter Saws
High Octane Donkeys (A play on steam donkeys)
SmokeJumper Saws
SmokeChaser Saws
Bucker's Saws
Riggin Slingers Saws
LandingTerror saws(Genius, kinda uses both of your names)
Slashers
ChipSlinger
Springboarder saws
Pulp Cutter Saws
Timber Fellars/Fallers
OSHA Nightmares
Wildland Fire Starters

Or you could always branch off of Possums Swap Shop, or Possums Saw Shop. But cant not be affiliated with Pond Bear or Sock Monkey chainsaws! I have split personalities

TENNESSEE'S OWN .......... CHIP & NOODLE hp SAWS

PREDATOR PORTED BY Tlandrum

XXX ..........Free tasteful calendar with every purchase (wives don't need to know about the calendar):msp_thumbup:

Power Port & Polish SuperSaw

Last edited:
HiPo Saws ( Short for Hi Performance )
By Terry
423-319-7762

That way they could be referred to as 346 HiPo or 066 HiPo and people will know who built it and it also sounds neat.
The best part is that you don't have to port one for me. I would rather that you port one free for someone else that cant afford one.

Later
Dan

hipo sounds good maybe they would think its the same guy as the pp saws and id get some more bussiness :hmm3grin2orange:
glad to see you pop in mr henry

Biblical saws by Terry Landrum "God made all loggers, Terry Landrum made all Loggers equal"

Wicked good saws by Terry Landrum "we make wicked friggin' fast saws"

Advanced saws by Terry Landrum "Advanced saws, for the simple logger"

Battle saws by Terry Landrum "Because every logger needs an edge"

Sleeper saws by Terry Landrum "showing up loud mouths since day 1"

I don't care how many cc's your saw is, saws by Terry Landrum "Because theres always one guy you want to push off the landing"

hipo sounds good maybe they would think its the same guy as the pp saws and id get some more bussiness :hmm3grin2orange:
glad to see you pop in mr henry

I wont pop in anymore if you call me Mr again. LOL I am just Dan
I do like the sound of saws like say a 372 HiPo.
Later
Dan

Latest posts

Back