The newest little Wood Slinger!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ-Bill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Brought him home today. Gonna start him young it's going to be nice having a hand with the wood when I get older.

imgp5859.jpg

imgp5883b.jpg

Congrats!!

Yup, train him young... he wont be afraid of work!! And the tax deduction will keep you in saws too!! Congratulations to you and Mom...

Thanks Guys..

I thought this was kinda cool.. here's a picture of our 22month old daughter at the hospital and our son both about a day old and wearing the same hat.

imgp0546medium.jpg
imgp5859.jpg

Nice looking pair there its goodstuff nothing better than your kids and bringing them up in a good surroundings MAKES YA FEEL GOOD INSIDE!!!1:cheers:

Congratulations on the future fine young man you have there!

Now, I believe cigars are in order for those of us who have expressed our congratulations and excitement with you.:hmm3grin2orange:

You are right, train him young so he will be a hand in the future, and his big sister too.

Congrats! My son turned 14 months today....and we have another one in the oven...due March 24th. 3rd generation wood burners. :msp_thumbup:

Back