The NOS Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double Eagle 80, Almost NOS.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Had a chance a year and a half ago to buy a Poulan pro 505 which was the same as a Jonsered 2083(83cc). Was still in the box. Lady's husband died, he used to sell them. She wanted $570 for it, not bad for a big saw. Wish I had bought it then but my water heater died the same week and I couldn't afford it:( She got her asking price which is what the husband was selling it for about 10 years ago.

Had a chance a year and a half ago to buy a Poulan pro 505 which was the same as a Jonsered 2083(83cc). Was still in the box. Lady's husband died, he used to sell them. She wanted $570 for it, not bad for a big saw. Wish I had bought it then but my water heater died the same week and I couldn't afford it:( She got her asking price which is what the husband was selling it for about 10 years ago.

I would have lived without hot water!!!:rock:

Its a Russian made saw.

Model Profile: 4M

Copied this comment from Acres: Operator did not have to bend over to perform felling tasks. Transmission swivels for felling.

With all due respect to those tough Russians, I believe I'd rather bend over.

Nice piece of history there. I believe Sawbones has a chainsaw mine hidden in the great NW somewhere that he digs out artifacts as needed. Ron

1987 solo 603 (103 cc )
the instruction manual and I.P.L. manuals were still sealed in plastic until the auction where some guy ripped the package open !

never had a bar or chain on
never has gas or oil in her ......yet

looks like a fire engine !

603solopix005.jpg

603solopix007.jpg

603solopix001.jpg

mike

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to leeha again."

-Sweet

Latest posts

Back