The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent. If you get a weird PM just report it like you'd report a post. That sends it to the moderator forum and we'll take a look at it. Then we nuke 'em. Don't click on them or open any attachments.

right before i responded to ts's post my computer did something real weird at the reply to thread page. it wouldn't give me anything but blue bar codes. I just re-booted my 'puter and mad sure all the anti- stuff was turned on. weird. every thing seems fine now.

no oak then. I won't do any yard trees any more. state sent warning letters to all liscenced loggers years ago. I don't want to any way, now I have a good excuse. when ya say bull pine ya mean loblolly?

Bull pine is Yellow-Pine either in juvenile stage or stunted low land, valley floor stuff. Whats a loblolly-? heard it before, not sure.

right before i responded to ts's post my computer did something real weird at the reply to thread page. it wouldn't give me anything but blue bar codes. I just re-booted my 'puter and mad sure all the anti- stuff was turned on. weird. every thing seems fine now.

if that don't work try newspaper and some.404

Bull pine is Yellow-Pine either in juvenile stage or stunted low land, valley floor stuff. Whats a loblolly-? heard it before, not sure.

well, it what the forrester calls all yellow pine here. hmm, hard to describe without pics. I do know we have at least 6 different pines here. 4 yellow white and Virginia.

Or they figured you might give 'em more rev. through the purchase of another licence.

Or the arb guys weren't really arb guys......or the arb guys upset that fallers might be taking work from them lol

Don't worry. . . That was just the NSA.

:waaaht:

If we start a crew, can I pack everyones gear? Im getting a little chubby in the mid section.... There is no way I am going to attempt to catch up on reading tonight. Who wants a beer and a marb?

If there are Oak trees here they have been planted and are most likely in someones yard or on a city street:msp_wink:

hey busted, your from the south, but do you live in south Scotland? need to know if you got that south thing going on:wink2:
Just end every sentence with "yall"
its one of the running jokes in here, it involves randymac and swating us "youngins"

you need to go back about 300 pages, there will be a test later :tongue2:
If you fail the test the first time ....the whack to the head and face area with newspaper covered 404 will make you pass the second time.
Bull is a local (mostly Idaho) nickname for Ponderosa Pine -- which isn't really a Yellow Pine.

Did I muddy the water for ya some more? :laugh:

Clear as mud

Back