The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell you guys what...I know I'm skating on very thin ice here right now. That's alright and if they perma ban me I don't much care. This place has lost it's appeal, mostly for the reasons RandyMac mentioned.
If that happens I'll start a Facebook page and call it AS Rejects. It will be a closed group but I think most of the people here would be fine as members.

Tell you guys what...I know I'm skating on very thin ice here right now. That's alright and if they perma ban me I don't much care. This place has lost it's appeal, mostly for the reasons RandyMac mentioned.
If that happens I'll start a Facebook page and call it AS Rejects. It will be a closed group but I think most of the people here would be fine as members.
When you leave and start your Facebook page of AS rejects, can I be the first nominee? I can send you some naked pics for your avatar.
Hahahaha

When you leave and start your Facebook page of AS rejects, can I be the first nominee? I can send you some naked pics for your avatar.
Hahahaha
I don't think we'll have a place for you John. Some of us were talking about those pictures the other day and we all agreed that we'd seen better butts on Basset hounds.

I was going to add words of wisdom the the thread "Brave New World'
It seems I have been blocked.
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

It is crap like this, doled out by the clueless petty despots, that are tailoring this site for fad of androgynistic societal blandness.
We must not offend those who have the will and structure of used kleenex.

It is crap like this, doled out by the clueless petty despots, that are tailoring this site for fad of androgynistic societal blandness.
Well, if y'all would just stop using bad words, stop arguing with mods, and try harder to be like everybody else, we'd all get along fine

Shall we eat our calorie stick now?

They locked the thread. Nobody can add anything to it. I guess that's one way of winning an argument.

Latest posts

Back